Molton Brown Bargain £30 3 x 300ml

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been eyeing this set for ages but the cheapest it went down to was £48 so I thought NO! Do not buy! But thanks so much for this alert SCW. Now ordered and on its way to Waitrose where it is free to collect. My last purchase was £30 for TWO which I thought was good. I shall have to ignore tonights MB show on the Q tonight, LOL.

:mysmilie_504:

Blah, I'd have got this but it will be delivered while I'm away so no good. No doubt there'll be more later on (hopefully!). They are so good for nice Christmas presents.

CC

Fantastic price for sure. Pity they are not my favourite smells. Enjoy your bargains, everyone who buys.

I have been eyeing this set for ages but the cheapest it went down to was £48 so I thought NO! Do not buy! But thanks so much for this alert SCW. Now ordered and on its way to Waitrose where it is free to collect. My last purchase was £30 for TWO which I thought was good. I shall have to ignore tonights MB show on the Q tonight, LOL.

:mysmilie_504:

haha i saw it online last night & was surprised it was still there in stock this morning but i just went to my local where the old offer still was showing & got them to check it via the website & they scanned it & it went though at the price so couldnt really say no & ha there isnt anything really new in it

Latest posts

Back