Blimey Suzy Adams!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Just had the good sleep show on in the background on mute. They have a variety of brands, but I thought they had a new NN brand ambassador. No, it was just a deeply tanned Suzy giving Ali K a run for her money. It wouldn't be my choice, and she can do whatever she wants, but it did rather shock me.

Just had the good sleep show on in the background on mute. They have a variety of brands, but I thought they had a new NN brand ambassador. No, it was just a deeply tanned Suzy giving Ali K a run for her money. It wouldn't be my choice, and she can do whatever she wants, but it did rather shock me.

She looks like a new fence. Obviously matched her skin tone to the TSV.

She was a startling mahogany. Definitely not a good look. Didn’t she have a full face lift? She certainly doesn’t seem to go for subtle and understated. Oh well, as you say, each to his own.

She's been dousing herself with the contents of the Ronseal tin for years. I remember her when she tried dressing like a hippy with long straight hair and beads, she was even the colour of a coconut back then ! Her dress (non)sense always kept me amused.

Has to be fake? Only a holiday in hell's fire would turn you that colour. Why would you fake that sort of deep rust colour though? Looks odd.

CC

Has to be fake? Only a holiday in hell's fire would turn you that colour. Why would you fake that sort of deep rust colour though? Looks odd.

CC

I know anyone can be 'anything' nowadays, but still given that Q's beauty department are all for the 'virtues' of being a 'better version of yourself', then I don't somehow think that she is, she looks like that bloke of 'real deal'!

Latest posts

Back