New presenter brag warning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know JR has been doing it for what seems like 'forever', they all go on about their children and whilst yes people do talk about their families at work even in this type of environment, surely they know that that is 'behind the scenes' and not to the few people that are watching at any one time!

This business of regaling the public with tales of children and grandchildren seems to be endemic with those in the media.

The ****** Beckhams constantly preen and pose themselves and kids on whatsagram, so the media press follow suit (how I pray that family p.....ses off to the US). Columnists like Vanessa Feltz and Madeley & Finnegan constantly write about the antics of their offspring in their weekly columns.

Hands up those who are in the least bit interested ?? WHY do they do it ? We don't care one jot about them let alone their kids and grandkids, yet they seem to believe we want to ooooh and aaaah over them.

I cant be doing with family photos of "our little people" demolishing the cot, gnawing at the dog or dressed up as a dinosaur, so my interest is minus nil at complete strangers.

Are we to assume that photo is her and the daughter taken some years ago at Glastonbury, if so is that a purple tattoo she had covering her chesticles?

Anyone else might have picked a photo of themselves with clothes on but not chuntley

I think it is glitter & the photos are obviously for her pervy followers so that they can send her suggestive comments. Interesting she carries on with this childish, teenage behaviour when she has a boyfriend! Definitely insecurity issues, quite sad really & nauseating for the rest of us. I also think it's not really professional to promote her daughters singing career on her QVC blog.

I think they should change the name to “QVCs Got No Talent” The shop is full of unpublished authors, failed entertainers etc, after all, they’ve all ready got Amanda Hold’em :mysmilie_3:

:mysmilie_17: Amanda Hold’em :mysmilie_17: Amanda Flash’em more like.

Hello STF lovelies ����.......The ones that make me laugh are the ones that insist on announcing their children’s ages to the second ��
Why do they do that ... ? lol .:.” My .... is 21 years, 2 months, 2 days and 2 seconds “
And your reason for telling us this is ....?:mysmilie_17:

Hello STF lovelies ����.......The ones that make me laugh are the ones that insist on announcing their children’s ages to the second ��
Why do they do that ... ? lol .:.” My .... is 21 years, 2 months, 2 days and 2 seconds “
And your reason for telling us this is ....?:mysmilie_17:

Normally that precision is the preserve of the child. Normally when they are below 10 years of age! What does that tell you about those who are so precise?

It could be that it was such a seismic event in their lives that they measure everything with their child's birth as the reference point.

Latest posts

Back