Fashion Sale TSV 30/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't need a single thing but I do like to look just in case something I really wanted is now half price. Payday as well and I'm sure that timing was precision engineered :mysmilie_59:

CC

Diane Gilman Comfort Waist Pull On Skinny Jeans

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178260

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178261

Tall
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178262

QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.98
P&P £4.95

A pair of comfortable Diane Gilman pull-on skinny jeans, featuring two patch pockets on the back and two non-functional pocket accents on the front. A classic pair of jeans are essential for your wardrobe, and these skinny jeans from Diane Gilman are an excellent addition to any denim collection.
Wearable washes - whether you prefer dark denim or a light wash, there is a choice of jeans for everyone. Go for Indigo for a dark hue that lends itself beautifully to dressier looks, opt for Mid Wash or Chambray for a classic denim shade that's perfect for every day.

Dress up, dress down - no matter what you've got planned for the day, these gorgeous jeans will suit any situation with style. Dress them down with a top and trainers for a cool and casual everyday style, or go for heels and a blouse for the perfect girl's night out look.

69% cotton, 30% polyester, 1% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colours:

Mid Wash
Indigo
Chambray

I saw a bit of the presentation and am very confused over sizing. I have a pair of Diane Gilman jeans and I have a 10 but in all honesty an 8 would have been fine but these sizings mean for my 37" hip. I am a UK 12 but I would need a 14 or 16 but the waist sizes are about 3 inches too big. Did I hear that it was 1% elastine,if so not a lot of stretch. I

Has anything been mentioned about Diane I don’t think I’ve seen much of her since she wasn’t coming over because of her pending surgery :mysmilie_50:

Massively overpriced. You can buy M&S sculpt & lift seconds on eBay for less than half the price, with a proper fly & waistband, and reliable sizing.

Has anything been mentioned about Diane I don’t think I’ve seen much of her since she wasn’t coming over because of her pending surgery :mysmilie_50:

She had breast cancer last year and lost her husband to cancer April this year. All this on top of her pelvic surgery due to ignoring pelvic symptoms for 8 years. She was back on HSN in January but don’t know since her bereavement if she is taking time out. The hair looks good, short silver grey style. Ten million jeans sold by January this year.

She had breast cancer last year and lost her husband to cancer April this year. All this on top of her pelvic surgery due to ignoring pelvic symptoms for 8 years. She was back on HSN in January but don’t know since her bereavement if she is taking time out. The hair looks good, short silver grey style. Ten million jeans sold by January this year.

I liked Diane, but didn't feel tempted by her wares. I think having Kathryn and her mum modelling in the past really put me off the jeans, and the tops just looked very old-fashioned and typically American to me.

I wish her well in any case. She's had a tough row to hoe on a health and personal level,.. And she was always so positive and upbeat without becoming a caricature like Mally and her seal impression!

maybe they are not really investing in her range like they once did and its not worth her coming. liked some of her tops more than the jeans

Latest posts

Back