Hairfix 2 Piece Supersize Follicle Max Advance Volume Collection TSV 23/07/19

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238999

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240369

QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

This Follicle Max Advance Volume Collection from Hairfix features a supersize version of the Follicle Max Volume Scalp Spray and a supersize Follicle Max Advance Scalp Serum, which can be used together to help promote thicker, healthier looking hair. Suitable for all hair types, these intensive treatments work to get lifeless locks looking luscious to help give you your hair confidence back.
Easy to integrate - these treatments will easily slot into your haircare routine and last until the next wash, so you can enjoy thicker-looking locks without the effort. Simply apply the serum directly to your scalp at night, then just brush it through or rinse and shampoo your hair as normal the next day to start seeing volume. What's more, the spray can be used on wet or dry hair so you can use it whenever you want to give your hair a little boost.

Go big - enjoy two Hairfix heroes in supersize formats, with the spray as well as the serum now coming in a large 150ml bottle, to help keep your bathroom stocked up and your hair looking fabulous.

Love your locks - thinning hair can reduce your confidence, but this collection can help to give you the look of thicker, healthier locks with these intensive formulas, which work to noticeably boost your hair with volume from the roots upwards.

No need to run out - choose the Auto Delivery option to have this collection delivered to you again after 90 days at today's great price, which will help you enjoy lush, thicker looking hair for longer.

Contains:

1 x New Supersize Follicle Max Volume Scalp Spray (150ml) - a fine mist spray formulated with keratin and caffeine, which can be applied to wet or dry hair and works to promote the look of healthy, glossy, bouncy hair
1 x Supersize Follicle Max Advance Scalp Serum (150ml) - an extra-strength treatment balm, this intensive serum helps to visibly boost the look of volume in your hair from the root upwards, working to make it look thicker and healthier. Enriched with a blend of biotin, caffeine and vegetable keratin

How to use:
Follicle Max Volume Scalp Spray:

If you're using this on damp hair, apply two sprays per section of hair, one at the base and one at the mid-length, from about a 20cm distance
Comb this through and style your hair as usual
If you're using this spray on dry hair, apply one spray per section of hair at the base, approximately 20cm away
Comb it through and style it as usual

Follicle Max Advance Scalp Serum:

Apply one or two drops either directly to where the hair is thinnest - usually the hair line, parting and crown - or onto your finger tips and massage into sparse areas
Leave overnight
The next day, rinse and shampoo as normal, or simply brush your hair through
Repeat two to three times per week

The guest is not a good advert for the product, it isn't working for his
receding hairline.He seem a nice chap with more than enough hair at the back..

Heard him say you’ll remember him with much short hair as he’s now being able to grow his hair due to the product

Anything that's really going to work is not going to cost thirty odd quid.

My fringe started getting 'thin' and my scalp could be seen. I mentioned this to a hairdresser on a cruise, and was recommended Kerastase Specifique Aminexil ..... https://www.lookfantastic.com/kerastase-specifique-aminexil-force-r-42-x-6ml/10901659.html..... scroll down to see it.

A box full of little serum bottles that cost me around £125. I just dabbed the area at night and morning for about 6 weeks, and my hair did get thicker. I didn't need to use the complete box, so if it occurs again then I have some stock to repeat the treatment. AND read the reviews - all 5 star.

Latest posts

Back