08/09/19 - 14/09/19 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

08/09/19 - 14/09/19 Big Deals (Subject to Change)

Elemis 3 Piece Summer Skin Collection

Helene Berman Cotton Biker Jacket

Diamonique 2.36ct tw Set of Stud Earrings Sterling Silver with Travel Roll

That jacket won't work on anyone with junk (guilty)

In other news did anyone see this weeks AK Bag? I'm tempted but just a few hours to go. Can I justify £159 =+ £6.00 p&p?

The jacket is dry clean only, so that one's out for me. It is a hard and fast rule for spring/summer jackets for me not to have to spend extra money at dry cleaners and the faff of taking them there and collecting is a no no.

That jacket won't work on anyone with junk (guilty)

In other news did anyone see this weeks AK Bag? I'm tempted but just a few hours to go. Can I justify £159 =+ £6.00 p&p?

I bought this jacket in a couple of colours when it was a TSV a couple of years ago; and then sourced 2 more cheap from ebay and they wash and wear very well if you fancy the "moto" style.

Being short I quite like a shorter jacket in an attempt to give the illusion of longer legs. I used to have an hourglass figure but some time around my 50th birthday I misplaced my waist and never found it again! The Halston jacket works well over dresses, skirts or trousers but I never fasten the zip. HTH!

I bought this jacket in a couple of colours when it was a TSV a couple of years ago; and then sourced 2 more cheap from ebay and they wash and wear very well if you fancy the "moto" style.

Being short I quite like a shorter jacket in an attempt to give the illusion of longer legs. I used to have an hourglass figure but some time around my 50th birthday I misplaced my waist and never found it again! The Halston jacket works well over dresses, skirts or trousers but I never fasten the zip. HTH!

How funny. That’s the only item of clothing I’ve ever bought from QVC. I don’t think I’ve ever worn it but I don’t know why because I did like it. I will have to dig it out and get using it. I’m not short but I can see uses.

Am I the only one who keeps seeing Helene Berman Cotton as Helena Bonham Carter? I thought she was bringing a range to QVC, which seemed odd!

The weird thing I've found in recent years is that cardigans look dreadful on me! Again it might be down to my height. In younger days a fine knit cardi over a summer dress looked sweet; now it looks frumpy! So I buy and wear soft unstructured jackets (that are washable) and they look far better imho.

I find the moto's look bad if done up, & when undone the flap is so flappy & annoying. I'm guilty of buying that one too. It came up really small, tight arms & way too hot for summer (For hot me) It's in a bag or heap somewhere covered in dog/cat hair. I can't bear to go seek it out now....too depressing. Silly me.

The weird thing I've found in recent years is that cardigans look dreadful on me! Again it might be down to my height. In younger days a fine knit cardi over a summer dress looked sweet; now it looks frumpy! So I buy and wear soft unstructured jackets (that are washable) and they look far better imho.

There's me thinking I was the only one..!

Latest posts

Back