Ashwood Handbags TSV 2/8/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know Ashwood is a British based company, but who remembers the leather handbag range from years ago, I think it was Stonemountain - or something like that. I still have a lovely mint coloured small shoulder bag and it was around £14.99, and then there was the Sak range of crocheted bags for around the same price . Lots of friends got them as xmas presents that year !!!

I know Ashwood is a British based company, but who remembers the leather handbag range from years ago, I think it was Stonemountain - or something like that. I still have a lovely mint coloured small shoulder bag and it was around £14.99, and then there was the Sak range of crocheted bags for around the same price . Lots of friends got them as xmas presents that year !!!

I loved the Sak range, I bought a few Sak bags a couple years ago and the quality was great, now though everything lacks that special quality in exchange for profit, such a shame. There are some canvas type bags similar on Amazon for £18 that are really nice too. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B018UE83RY/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_8?smid=A1M0LF6VDH27DY&psc=1

Blimey Shoppy, have checked out the Amazon link, and don't we wish we should have cleaned up on QVC with their prices, considering whats being asked now.

Clearly Sak is American, so with QVC being an American company we obviously had better prices, - those on Amazon are 4 times the price with an exorbitant delivery from the US on top.

Blimey Shoppy, have checked out the Amazon link, and don't we wish we should have cleaned up on QVC with their prices, considering whats being asked now.

Clearly Sak is American, so with QVC being an American company we obviously had better prices, - those on Amazon are 4 times the price with an exorbitant delivery from the US on top.

Look at this one it’s like Radley design, possibly from same Chinese manufacturer 20% off at the checkout too. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07LCPR18P/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

QVC is most definitely American, and who pays the shipping charge to get the goods here? QVC customers. :mysmilie_3:

theres full hide leather and leather made out of off cuts, scraps of leather then pasted and reformed and embossed to look like leather...I like quality leather bags that look great and last years you won't get a good leather bag cheap unless you get a pre owned

theres full hide leather and leather made out of off cuts, scraps of leather then pasted and reformed and embossed to look like leather...I like quality leather bags that look great and last years you won't get a good leather bag cheap unless you get a pre owned

Some people wouldn’t care though for a fiver, because they would never, ever, pay £220 for something similar as they have to prioritise or they could be like me, I change my bag so often I wouldn’t spend hundreds on a bag, I have my eye on the next bag as soon as I’ve bought one. :mysmilie_17:

Oh yes Brissles I had a dark brown Stonemountain bag with a Turquoise lining. I think it ended up in a Charity bag after many years of use.

Ashwood Leather Emily Double Compartment Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 179571
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.97
P&P £0.00

This cross-body Emily bag from Ashwood is crafted from premium leather and features an on-trend boxy shape with an adjustable shoulder strap, two zipped compartments and plenty of pockets to keep your belongings stylishly organised. Finish off your favourite outfits with this gorgeous design, the perfect companion for work days and weekend outings.
Stylish storage - not only does it look great, the bag's two compartments have three slip pockets between them - perfect for storing credit cards, keys and other essentials. Plus, for easy access there's an additional slip pocket on the front and back of the bag which secures with a popper fastening.

Choose your colour - offered in six different colour options, there's something to suit everyone. Go for the classic colours of Navy, Black and Ice Grey, all featuring a contrasting panel at the top of the bag, or opt for a pop of colour in a faux croc finish with Forest Green, Burgundy and Mustard.

Outer: leather; lining: polyester
Outer pockets: 2 x slip
Inner pockets: 1 x slip, 2 x slip
Bag (h x w x d): 16cm x 21cm x 8.5cm (6.3" x 8.3" x 3.3")
Strap drop: 58cm (23")

Colour options:

Forest Green in faux croc finish
Mustard in faux croc finish
Burgundy in faux croc finish
Navy with a faux croc panel
Black with a suede panel
Ice Grey with a faux snakeskin panel

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.179571

Its one of those bags that you cant get your hand in. No point in ooooing and aaaaahing over it if it doesn't serve its purpose, AND the leather shoulder strap looks cheap.

Not gone for this range because they look good on screen but I knowI will not be impressed with the quality.I keep looking at the Radley website & have had 3 bags at a much reduced cost & free p&p which I am delighted with, both in quality and ease of use.

Latest posts

Back