Skechers TSV 03/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only seen an advert briefly earlier today and one of the shades too me looks blush

The all black ones would do me for work and I am really needing work trainers but do they have to be Skechers???

CC

Skechers Envy Textured Mesh Bungee Slip on Trainer
Item Number: 178174
QVC Price £51.50
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £2.95

A stylish pair of trainers from Skechers, made from a lightweight mesh fabric and featuring an on-trend sporty look, plus an easy, pull-on design. Whether you're looking for a new pair of trainers to wear to the gym or support you at the weekend or on your commute, these Skechers shoes are the perfect addition to your wardrobe.
Wear them anywhere - with athleisure being a big trend this year, integrating trainers into your wardrobe is easier than ever. These trainers are perfect for wearing during exercise, while also looking great paired with jeans, dresses and maxi skirts for a cool and casual everyday style.

The choice is yours - with seven chic colours to pick from, finding your perfect pair of trainers is simple. If you fancy a neutral shade that will go well with everything, then opt for Black, Black and White, Grey or White, or add a pop of colour to your shoe collection with Blue, Mauve or Red.

Bungee fastening
Outer: textile, inner: textile, sole: manmade
Heel height: 4.8cm (1.9")

Colour options:

Blue
Black
Mauve
White
Grey
Red
Black/white

All measurements are approximate