Liz Earle TSV 20/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just turned on to see a clip of a group of women using the products, all loving them of course, and I noticed at least two of the women are QVC models, in that case, they’re definitely not going to say they don’t like the products.

And now I’m turning off as Chloe Everton has appeared selling fans, apparently she’s always hot as opposed to when she first started working at QVC were she’s always cold, don’t know if anyone else remembers her saying she suffers from Reynauds. Hmmmm how appropriate for shopping tv that she changes an illness to suit what she’s selling.

And now I’m turning off as Chloe Everton has appeared selling fans, apparently she’s always hot as opposed to when she first started working at QVC were she’s always cold, don’t know if anyone else remembers her saying she suffers from Reynauds. Hmmmm how appropriate for shopping tv that she changes an illness to suit what she’s selling.

I also remember her saying that & having time on my hands I had a look & found this (3rd paragraph). Ms Everton isn't clever enough to know that good liars need good memories.

https://blogs.qvcuk.com/my-cosy-home-this-winter/

I also remember her saying that & having time on my hands I had a look & found this (3rd paragraph). Ms Everton isn't clever enough to know that good liars need good memories.

https://blogs.qvcuk.com/my-cosy-home-this-winter/

Thanks T, this morning when she said she’s always hot I thought hang on, thought you always cold?! She always used to mention her mum too buying everything on air, she used her mum so if ever she got caught out she could use her. Yes you have to have good memory to be a good liar.

Every time I've turned on recently there is good old Chloe bellowing out a load of old shooo hahhh so I've turned right off again. She's saving me a fortune.

CC

During the hot spells in the summer Chloe was extolling the virtues of the Dyson fan due to her bedroom now being in the attic and gets warm.
You maybe on the understanding that her Raynaud's had been cured.
Nah later on in the year it was well and truly still around, especially so during the sell of those ‘Muckluck’ socks

Hah yes, those socks. The guest was busy saying how thick they were, a bit like slipper socks and could be worn without shoes/slippers , at which CE butted in and said her dad fell down the stairs wearing just socks (probably trousers as well) and she would not promote people just wearing socks. If looks could kill from the guest :mysmilie_17:

There is a OTO liz earle on Q's website just now with the perfume, handcream and body wash and cream. £56 with 2 easy pays. I'm not buying though as I bought the shay and blue minis and have got the L'occy set for Christmas. I'd prefer it though to the TSV.

CC

Following my complaint about Ms Everton's dreadful behaviour during a Phase Eight hour I've received an email from someone who works in the office of the Chief Executive. She sent her sincere apologies & has referred the matter to the manager of the presenters. I'm not holding my breath.

Following my complaint about Ms Everton's dreadful behaviour during a Phase Eight hour I've received an email from someone who works in the office of the Chief Executive. She sent her sincere apologies & has referred the matter to the manager of the presenters. I'm not holding my breath.

Isn't that what they always say, and nothing changes?

In fact, I find it hard to believe the presenters have a manager! They seem to do whatever they like without any comeback.

Despite all the scaremongering about selling out and the rock hard sell, the TSV didn’t sell out, so it’ll be back in a couple of weeks for a couple of pound more. Their scare tactics are really backfiring lately.

Despite all the scaremongering about selling out and the rock hard sell, the TSV didn’t sell out, so it’ll be back in a couple of weeks for a couple of pound more. Their scare tactics are really backfiring lately.

Or are they? Maybe people are just fed up with lorry loads of cleanse and polish at a price point that goes up and up and up. They could have done something much more imaginative but it's always "there has to be the basics because people love them" spiel. 300ml plus of C&P with every TSV means lots of it lying around in people's cupboards and they just don't need any more.

CC

Or are they? Maybe people are just fed up with lorry loads of cleanse and polish at a price point that goes up and up and up. They could have done something much more imaginative but it's always "there has to be the basics because people love them" spiel. 300ml plus of C&P with every TSV means lots of it lying around in people's cupboards and they just don't need any more.

CC

Many of us buy the cleanser from Aldi, the identical item for £3.99. People aren’t daft nowadays, QVC still think we are.

CC

Agree still have some of 2018 TSV

I just got a survey from Liz Earle about the Superskin range. Do I use it etc? For some reason, I got the feeling they might be getting rid of that range? It was the way the questions were worded. How often do you use and which products? Now it did ask about new products that I would like to see?

I just got a survey from Liz Earle about the Superskin range. Do I use it etc? For some reason, I got the feeling they might be getting rid of that range? It was the way the questions were worded. How often do you use and which products? Now it did ask about new products that I would like to see?
Yes I had the superskin based survey too. I hope they are not going to discontinue it or mess about with it in some way. But I don't use much of the rest of the range.
Whilst I do like the aldi and superdrug equivalent of C &P, I still really like superskin moisturiser and still buy it when it's on offer or in a tsv

What I meant in my last post was the rest of the liz earle range i can live with out as the toner seems to have changed a lot, superdrug and aldi show you can still get good cruelty free skin care at a very good price

Latest posts

Back