Liz Earle TSV 20/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is going to be Liz Earle TSV on Sunday 20th October and for first time they are doing a limited edition Instant Boost Skin Tonic.

There is going to be Liz Earle TSV on Sunday 20th October and for first time they are doing a limited edition Instant Boost Skin Tonic.

I really hope they don't end up meddling with the current one....

I think that ship sailed a few years ago to be honest. I do still use IBST on occasion but it’s nowhere near as good as it was when I first started using LE about 15 years ago.
As much as I used to love the brand, I’ve been moving more and more away from it recently which is a shame really as it was always so reliable in the past.

I must be the only one who doesn’t notice these changes. I might get bored or find something better but that’s about it. But then I don’t really know what I’m doing, hence some of my stupid questions on here!

Regarding the Instant Boost, I do still like it but I’m using a Vichy one at the moment which I love. It smells lovely, too, and that matters to me.

I must be the only one who doesn’t notice these changes. I might get bored or find something better but that’s about it. But then I don’t really know what I’m doing, hence some of my stupid questions on here!

Regarding the Instant Boost, I do still like it but I’m using a Vichy one at the moment which I love. It smells lovely, too, and that matters to me.

What's the Vichy one, Andi, & how much is it for how many mls?

I love the LE tonic cos of the high Aloe content & the nice naturals (eg cucumber) which are perfect for the job. I will be mighty pissed if they meddle with it & will write & complain.....grrrrrr

What's the Vichy one, Andi, & how much is it for how many mls?

I love the LE tonic cos of the high Aloe content & the nice naturals (eg cucumber) which are perfect for the job. I will be mighty pissed if they meddle with it & will write & complain.....grrrrrr

It's this one: Vichy Pureté Thermale Perfecting Toner, which is £12 RRP (I didn't pay that) for a 200ml bottle and is £9 in Boots at the moment. The one in the link is for normal/combi skin - mine is for sensitive skin. It has a lovely clean, sweetish floral smell (I think).

https://www.boots.com/vichy/vichy-s...thing-toner-for-sensitive-skin-200ml-10084085

I'm no good at knowing what ingredients are best - it does say no alcohol or parabens in it though.

It's this one: Vichy Pureté Thermale Perfecting Toner, which is £12 RRP (I didn't pay that) for a 200ml bottle and is £9 in Boots at the moment. The one in the link is for normal/combi skin - mine is for sensitive skin. It has a lovely clean, sweetish floral smell (I think).

https://www.boots.com/vichy/vichy-s...thing-toner-for-sensitive-skin-200ml-10084085

I'm no good at knowing what ingredients are best - it does say no alcohol or parabens in it though.

I'm going to have a sniff of that in Boots tomorrow, the smell is important to me too. I've used Liz Earle toner for years now but fancy a change and that price is good plus Boots reward points!

I'm going to have a sniff of that in Boots tomorrow, the smell is important to me too. I've used Liz Earle toner for years now but fancy a change and that price is good plus Boots reward points!

I don't know if the normal/combi skin one will smell the same but see what you think.

I remember the complaints on here when they quietly moved the natural ingredients down the list and the cheap ingredients to the top. It was noticed. The biggest was when they removed the almond milk because of allergies(yeah right), as it is actually very expensive and suddenly the cocoa butter went up top on the C&P. Cocoa butter is dirt cheap and clogs pores. I read a number of beauty forums and yes many still love C&P but so many saying it does not cleanse the first go and you need a second cleanse to get all the makeup off. I stopped using it as it suddenly annoyed my rosacea, strangely the Elemis Pro-Radiance Cleanser doesn't.

Now, I actually like the Superskin range which seems to have escaped the big changes. But every set always contains the C&P so I never buy.

I remember the complaints on here when they quietly moved the natural ingredients down the list and the cheap ingredients to the top. It was noticed. The biggest was when they removed the almond milk because of allergies(yeah right), as it is actually very expensive and suddenly the cocoa butter went up top on the C&P. Cocoa butter is dirt cheap and clogs pores. I read a number of beauty forums and yes many still love C&P but so many saying it does not cleanse the first go and you need a second cleanse to get all the makeup off. I stopped using it as it suddenly annoyed my rosacea, strangely the Elemis Pro-Radiance Cleanser doesn't.

Now, I actually like the Superskin range which seems to have escaped the big changes. But every set always contains the C&P so I never buy.

Thanks, Donna. I absolutely believe they do this sort of thing - I wasn’t suggesting people make it up or imagine things. I just don’t necessarily notice as I say, but that’s more likely because I chop and change what I use constantly. I listen when it’s pointed out, though, so another good reason to keep an eye on this forum (an education in every sense of the word!).

I don't like that therapist they sometimes have on the LE shows, not Sara who stands at the desk to demo, the one who works with a model.
She always has C&P squelching through her fingers as she cleanses the model's face, it's looks awful. If anyone used that much it wouldn't last a week.
I don't like her simpery voice either......I'm having a moan today :giggle:

I think they have changed many of the formulas.... not always for the best either!

Referring to the IBST: They have already changed it I think, because all the tonics I get in the TSVs have lost the loveley smell, they barely have a scent at all.
I think we talked about that some time ago.

Referring to the IBST: They have already changed it I think, because all the tonics I get in the TSVs have lost the loveley smell, they barely have a scent at all.
I think we talked about that some time ago.

Ani, I'd recently opened up a newer bottle of IBST and thought I'd partly lost my sense of smell as there was virtually no scent - so disappointed as the lovely smell was one of the things I loved about it.

Ani, I'd recently opened up a newer bottle of IBST and thought I'd partly lost my sense of smell as there was virtually no scent - so disappointed as the lovely smell was one of the things I loved about it.

Perhaps phone LE to check the use by code? ....and complain. If you complain in an email you may receive a shite free hand cream?

Liz Earle 6 Piece Bergamot & Basil Collection TSV 20/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239325

200ml Cleanse & Polish
150ml Cleanse & Polish Bergamot & Basil
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic Bergamot & Basil
50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser
200ml Botanical Body Cream Bergamot & Basil
50ml Hand Repair Bergamot & Basil

LE TSV 1.jpg

LE TSV 2.jpg

LE TSV 3.jpg

LE TSV 4.jpg

LE TSV 5.jpg

you can't beat the super skin with Neroli I actually prefer it to Decleor moisturisers its gorgeous

Latest posts

Back