Liz Earle TSV 20/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another TSV that I won't be going for I'm afraid. Too much C&P and I've got tons of skin tonic already. Would like to try the other products but too much in that set that I don't want.

CC

Is that the Christmas TVs? I hope not......

It seems a bit of an odd choice of products..... body cream but no body wash, hand cream but no hand wash..
They could have taken one of the c&p out and added a body wash.
Looks a bit boring to be honest, rather disappointing but that’s my money safe!
Hopefully Boots will have a special half price set.....��

Is that the Christmas TVs? I hope not......

It seems a bit of an odd choice of products..... body cream but no body wash, hand cream but no hand wash..
They could have taken one of the c&p out and added a body wash.
Looks a bit boring to be honest, rather disappointing but that’s my money safe!
Hopefully Boots will have a special half price set.....��

Boots have had some great TSV-like collections the last year or two, often coinciding with Advantage point events so you get a further £10 worth of points off.

My niece has heard about this and has already mentioned that she'd like it for Christmas, so I'm definitely buying this even though it's not for me.

My niece has heard about this and has already mentioned that she'd like it for Christmas, so I'm definitely buying this even though it's not for me.

At least it’s something you can easily find, have her ticked off the list and great knowing it’s something she really wants

this is the christmas tsv because they only do 1 more fragrance one before christmas & the tsvs will always have the original cleanse & polish in it in any form so they couldnt take that out but i know people are wanting 2 or 3 of these already

Anyone seen the Aldi tonic in the purchase cheaper elsewhere section they look just like the instant boost bottles

Boots have had some great TSV-like collections the last year or two, often coinciding with Advantage point events so you get a further £10 worth of points off.

Yes, that’s what I’m hoping for!

this is the christmas tsv because they only do 1 more fragrance one before christmas & the tsvs will always have the original cleanse & polish in it in any form so they couldnt take that out but i know people are wanting 2 or 3 of these already

Thanks for that.
I don’t mind c&p in the set, but personally I’ve got loads from the previous tsvs, and boots did a special deal too, so I’m fully stocked. It’s a nice gift set though, and I’m sure it will sell well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone seen the Aldi tonic in the purchase cheaper elsewhere section they look just like the instant boost bottles

I think the Aldi version of C&P is on sale this week so I will be down there.I also bought the offers in Boots this summer, as good as a TSV & why shouldn’t they be as they own LE? Also I can get delivered to my local store, pick up the next day for free.These one off fragrance novelties from Q do not interest me.

I think the Aldi version of C&P is on sale this week so I will be down there.I also bought the offers in Boots this summer, as good as a TSV & why shouldn’t they be as they own LE? Also I can get delivered to my local store, pick up the next day for free.These one off fragrance novelties from Q do not interest me.

And you get points in the Boots sets!

I got the summer set too, and because I added a couple of items I got free postage. They’ve just had a 20% off weekend. Well worth keeping an eye out.

Prices going up & up & up I’m happy with Aldi and Emma Hardie cleansers plus Aldi Pixie tonic
Thanks to Donna I’m on M & S serum, neck, day & night creams.
I do like LE new shower scrub & body balm which I have had huge success on medication dried out skin. Though it seems QVC don’t want to include those products in any value offerings, so I’ll purchase elsewhere.

apparently going to be £55 + £1.95 post

Just looked in my emails and last year's Liz Earle TSV was on 21st October and very similar (2 C&P, one limited edition, IBST and moisturiser... Plus a 200ml body wash and a hand wash.) I didn't buy it BC got a much better offer direct from LE!

Anyway it was £49.96 plus £5.95 p&p (ie £56), so this year despite the reduced postage of £1.95, they've increased the item price so it's £57 all in - cheeky buggers!

I'm with you & Lou - ooh a poet! The saintly Delia Smith always mispronounced balsamic as basalmic :mysmilie_51:

At least one of the presenters (Jill F??) calls patent leather “paintent”. I am grinding my teeth even thinking about it.

Latest posts

Back