Liz Earle TSV 20/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroline has posted a quick look at the TSV on Instagram. She’s said this will be the last TSV of 2019.

Caroline has posted a quick look at the TSV on Instagram. She’s said this will be the last TSV of 2019.

I saw Will saying on FB that he didn't know if they were doing a fragrance one in December this year so not surprised to see Caroline confirming this one is the last.

Anyway this TSV will be on pre order and will be on Easy Pay.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 200ml £27.00 + £1.95 post

Liz Earle Bergamot and Basil Cleanse & Polish 150ml £23.50 + £1.95 post

Liz Earle Bergamot and Basil Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml £16 + £1.95 post

Liz Earle Bergamot and Basil Body Cream 200ml £20.00 + £1.95 post

Liz Earle Bergamot and Basil Hand Repair 50ml £11.00 + £1.95 post

Liz Earle Bergamot & Basil Face & Body 6 Piece Beauty of Botanicals Gift
Item Number: 239325
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.96
P&P £1.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239325

4 Easy Pays of £13.24

This six-piece collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in both Original and new Bergamot & Basil formulations, plus top-rated Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Body Cream and Hand Repair all infused with the same gorgeous bergamot and basil scent. Complete with Skin Repair Moisturiser in your choice of formula, two pure cotton cloths and a luxe gift box, upgrade your skincare with this complete routine, which boasts some of Liz Earle's most beloved products in gorgeous fragrances you're sure to fall in love with.

A brand new scent - launching first at QVC is the gorgeous Bergamot & Basil aromatic. An elegant scent of fresh and uplifting bergamot, wrapped with pepper green basil, it will work to invigorate and lift your senses, morning and night.

Your complete regime - this collection offers you everything you need to cleanse, tone and moisturise from head to toe, so you can rely on Liz Earle's superior formulas from start to finish, morning and night. It's a fantastic way to try her range for the first time if you're new to the brand, or if you're a fan already, you can enjoy a full skin and body care routine with the products you love.

Options to suit your skin - choose from three different formulations of Skin Repair Moisturiser to suit your complexion concerns. Go for Dry/Sensitive if you suffer from dry patches or sensitivity, Light if you have oily skin or Normal/Combination if you're in between.

The perfect gift - all housed in a gorgeous gift box, this Liz Earle set would make a wonderful festive gift for the beauty lover in your life - or an indulgent treat to keep all to yourself!

Contains:

1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml) - beautifully fragranced with peppery green basil and revitalising bergamot, this multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser is plant-based with a rich, creamy texture. It helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up, while the pure muslin cloth gently exfoliates and dislodges dead skin cells to leave skin feeling clean, soft and radiant. Naturally active ingredients include rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - enriched with the uplifting scent of bergamot and basil, this boosting tonic works to revitalise, soothe and tone the skin. Infused with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with rosemary and chamomile extract, eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil & Body Cream (200ml) - a hydrating body cream that helps to smooth and soften your skin, fragranced with the gorgeous scent of basil and bergamot
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Hand Repair (50ml) - this rich, comforting treatment works to keep hands feeling supple and silky. Featuring the uplifting basil and bergamot scent
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow; with borage oil, echinacea, hops, avocado oil and vitamin E
2 x pure cotton cloths - kind on skin, these cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing
1 x gift box - featuring a vibrant design showcasing the basil and bergamot aromatic blend

ml for ml

1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml) - £23.50 cost £10.80
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Instant Boost Skin Tonic(200ml) - cost £16 approx cost £7.35
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - £27 cost £12.41
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil & Body Cream (200ml) - £20 cost £9.19
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Hand Repair (50ml) - £11 cost £5.05
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light - £22 cost 10.11
2 x pure cotton cloths - included with cleanser
1 x gift box -
Full price £119.50 although bloggers are quoting over £126 direct from LE. Cost £54.91 incl p&p used in calculations. Less than half price.

Thanks SCW for prices, didn’t spot your breakdown until I had been searching on web for a while, so appreciate it.

ml for ml

1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml) - £23.50 cost £10.80
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Instant Boost Skin Tonic(200ml) - cost £16 approx cost £7.35
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - £27 cost £12.41
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil & Body Cream (200ml) - £20 cost £9.19
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Hand Repair (50ml) - £11 cost £5.05
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light - £22 cost 10.11
2 x pure cotton cloths - included with cleanser
1 x gift box -
Full price £119.50 although bloggers are quoting over £126 direct from LE. Cost £54.91 incl p&p used in calculations. Less than half price.

Thanks SCW for prices, didn’t spot your breakdown until I had been searching on web for a while, so appreciate it.

hehe if i can spot them i will post them just to aid what you do well

Fancy the handcream but not enough as I'd have to sell off the C&P etc. Talking of which, I used to sell a lot of C&P on ebay at around the £20/22 mark and it was gone within a day of listing. Sales dried up though and I only just sold the last of what I had for a measly £10 plus postage, is this because of the change of forumulas I wonder? Maybe people just don't think it's as good.

CC

I only buy the cleanse and polish now due to having allergies and being told not to put anything perfumed on my body like body cream, but I still use c & p as it suits my skin and doesn't cause problems. However, I have been buying the largest c & p you can get, and it no longer has that nice smell it had years ago. They have meddled with the ingredients and it has now bitten them on the behind.

Also I had poor customer service a few years back and was most unimpressed. This was after it had been sold and I thought at the time if you treat customers like this, soon you won't have many. Told them that too.

Fancy the handcream but not enough as I'd have to sell off the C&P etc. Talking of which, I used to sell a lot of C&P on ebay at around the £20/22 mark and it was gone within a day of listing. Sales dried up though and I only just sold the last of what I had for a measly £10 plus postage, is this because of the change of forumulas I wonder? Maybe people just don't think it's as good.

CC

I have found the same with C&P on eBay, in fact with most LE products except “rarer” special editions. I put it down to the fact you can buy it from more places and there are some very cut-price deals, including from LE direct, where the big tubes of C&P, for example, supposed to be worth £27, can be had for less than half that as part of a set. Also, there’s the very good copies and similar products you get far, far cheaper from Aldi, Superdrug and the like. Most people (apart from QVC obsessives!) are much more thrifty.

Time I was doing the same. I spend far too much on "brands" and it's time to change.

CC

You’re not a QVC obsessive though, CC. You do look elsewhere and consider options. A lot of us are probably guilty of going for brands automatically but we’re educating each other about alternatives bit by bit, I think.

The brand slid down the slippy slope when Liz sold the company.

The cheapening of ingredients/formulas, means that it isn't really 'Liz Earle' anymore.

Hmmm, they charge enough for the product though. Are we paying for the fancy decorated bottles instead of the plain blue tubes?

CC

I remember a few years back when Avon owned the brand there was the talk of moving the manufacturing and we joked about Poland as Avon made a lot of their products there. Then it all just disappeared and no they are staying on the Isle Of Wight.

Each year after Xmas I buy the Superskin Eye Cream set in the sales. I actually really like the eye cream. So usually it is a full-size eye cream, full-size Eye Bright and a headband. Suddenly this year it is just the full-size eye cream and a 50mls Eye Bright Free. I thought, oh they are really cutting back this year.

Latest posts

Back