Liz Earle TSV 20/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The toner changed beyond recognition but I also think the superskin has changed as well. I used to buy it all the time for my very dry skin but I had it in an offer from Boots a while back and I actually found the ordinary day cream did a far better job and I was re-applying the superskin through the day as it wasn't doing the job.

CC

I suppose a lot of brands cut costs and replace highquality ingredients in products with cheaper ones, or change them altogether, going off tangent a bit now but some of the perfume manufacturers seem to be the biggest culprits for that

I get the impression it’s identical too, I love it and so does my face.

I noticed that the only difference between the two, was that the Liz Earle “Naturally” Active Cleanse and Polish actually had more chemicals in it than the Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser, making Aldi not only a fraction of the price, but better option for your skin. Win win. :mysmilie_3:

Got this "Daily Routine" offer emailed to me this am (as well as the survey asking if I've ever bought Superskin and if so why did I stop (can't afford it basically!)

Perhaps it's silly to post on a thread bemoaning Liz Earle, but it may suit some more than the TSV did?!
I know mum would like it - and she's not become cynical like me/us about LE...!

For £45 (instead of £49) inc free p&p using code: DAILYROUTINE

Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser | 200ml tube

Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic | 200ml bottle

50ml Skin repair moisturiser

2 pure cotton cloths

+ Your free gift:

* Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Rose & Lavender | 100ml pump

* Superskin™ Concentrate for Night | 10ml rollerball

* Cotton Wash bag

+ (free deluxe travel sizes over £35)

I noticed that the only difference between the two, was that the Liz Earle “Naturally” Active Cleanse and Polish actually had more chemicals in it than the Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser, making Aldi not only a fraction of the price, but better option for your skin. Win win. :mysmilie_3:

Got the plain, Vitamin C and Rose Aldi Hot Cloth Cleansers on the go with hubby plain for wet shaving no complaints from here

4 Easy Pays of £13.24

This six-piece collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in both Original and new Bergamot & Basil formulations, plus top-rated Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Body Cream and Hand Repair all infused with the same gorgeous bergamot and basil scent. Complete with Skin Repair Moisturiser in your choice of formula, two pure cotton cloths and a luxe gift box, upgrade your skincare with this complete routine, which boasts some of Liz Earle's most beloved products in gorgeous fragrances you're sure to fall in love with.

A brand new scent - launching first at QVC is the gorgeous Bergamot & Basil aromatic. An elegant scent of fresh and uplifting bergamot, wrapped with pepper green basil, it will work to invigorate and lift your senses, morning and night.

Your complete regime - this collection offers you everything you need to cleanse, tone and moisturise from head to toe, so you can rely on Liz Earle's superior formulas from start to finish, morning and night. It's a fantastic way to try her range for the first time if you're new to the brand, or if you're a fan already, you can enjoy a full skin and body care routine with the products you love.

Options to suit your skin - choose from three different formulations of Skin Repair Moisturiser to suit your complexion concerns. Go for Dry/Sensitive if you suffer from dry patches or sensitivity, Light if you have oily skin or Normal/Combination if you're in between.

The perfect gift - all housed in a gorgeous gift box, this Liz Earle set would make a wonderful festive gift for the beauty lover in your life - or an indulgent treat to keep all to yourself!

Contains:

1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml) - beautifully fragranced with peppery green basil and revitalising bergamot, this multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser is plant-based with a rich, creamy texture. It helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up, while the pure muslin cloth gently exfoliates and dislodges dead skin cells to leave skin feeling clean, soft and radiant. Naturally active ingredients include rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - enriched with the uplifting scent of bergamot and basil, this boosting tonic works to revitalise, soothe and tone the skin. Infused with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with rosemary and chamomile extract, eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil & Body Cream (200ml) - a hydrating body cream that helps to smooth and soften your skin, fragranced with the gorgeous scent of basil and bergamot
1 x Limited Edition Bergamot & Basil Hand Repair (50ml) - this rich, comforting treatment works to keep hands feeling supple and silky. Featuring the uplifting basil and bergamot scent
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow; with borage oil, echinacea, hops, avocado oil and vitamin E
2 x pure cotton cloths - kind on skin, these cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing
1 x gift box - featuring a vibrant design showcasing the basil and bergamot aromatic blend

Back on TV with a price of £61.91 incl p&p.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Ber...icals-Gift.product.239325.html?sc=239325-24HR

Posted elsewhere but I prefer the Aldi version to LE C&P.I gave a tube to a friend who was buying LE at Christmas to try.Will be going for their version of IBST next and stocking up on the cleanser.
Slightly off track but I have read some reviews on QVC ( not LE) & complaints about cost of P&P and returns.Will 2020 be the year Q wake up & smell the coffee? Won’t hold my breath!
Happy New Year to you all!

Posted elsewhere but I prefer the Aldi version to LE C&P.I gave a tube to a friend who was buying LE at Christmas to try.Will be going for their version of IBST next and stocking up on the cleanser.
Slightly off track but I have read some reviews on QVC ( not LE) & complaints about cost of P&P and returns.Will 2020 be the year Q wake up & smell the coffee? Won’t hold my breath!
Happy New Year to you all!

I agree completely. Have you tried their Q10 Multi Intensive Serum ? It’s fab. Rich but sinks in quickly and doesn’t leave my face shiny. I vaguely remember it cost £6, for 50ml.

Edited to say : I tell a lie, it’s £2.99 ! Gets lots of fab reviews.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/lacura-q10-multi-intensive-serum/p/080918177809600

That's good to know - I was in Aldi last week and saw the serum and bought but haven't used yet (normally use sbc collagen one). I have tried Aldi's rose oil thanks to comments on this forum and very pleased with it :smile:

Latest posts

Back