L'Occitane TSV 4/8/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love the almond but what an odd TSV....shampoo and conditioner, shower oil and hand cream is weird

I tried the almond shower oil and, while I quite liked the smell, I only used it once. It made the bath really slippery and getting out, without breaking my neck was a feat and a half. I'm sure that normally there wouldn't have been an issue but I was waiting for a total knee replacement and the idea of slipping put me right off.

How do these companies continue by just punting out the same boring stuff over and over. What happened to fresh and new or is it not broke don't fix it? The only L'Occitane I've ever bought was those little baubles last Christmas which to be fair were really good value and the people I gave them to were so pleased with them. I never go for their ordinary offerings though.

CC

I do like the almond oil but that is too big a size for me so my money is safe. And can go towards the astronomical dental bill I have to face up to.... but which won't stop me buying the Shay &Blue!

Once upon a time, I loved the Almond oil products... but my tolerance for strong scents has fallen off a cliff. I find the scent overpoweringly unpleasant now. I've been using a bonne mere soap in the almond scent, and it's a case of a little goes a long way!

If the only choice is Almond, this probably won't be in large quantities, I feel... so if you love it, and find it effective and good value don't delay.

I’m using a lot of goat milk products and it’s been excellent for my skin.:mysmilie_48:

A lady I work with has quite severe psoriasis and she swears by goats milk. She says that while it's definitely not a cure, but it massively reduces her symptoms.

A lady I work with has quite severe psoriasis and she swears by goats milk. She says that while it's definitely not a cure, but it massively reduces her symptoms.

I've heard the same for a friend's son with eczema, he had the Crabtree & Evelyn goat milk products which helped enormously with that.

Yes Mr M I buy Beekman products when I’m in Florida 2 lovely guys who run a goat farm.

The almond shower oil used to be my favourite, not sure if the formula has changed but the one I got at Christmas isn’t as good, seems to be so much less moisturising.

Can we get your Bekemans (sp?) online here?

I too used to love the crabtree goat, but they limited the range/changed formulas.

I buy from Qvc America, they even bring the goats into the studio probably wouldn’t be allowed here,but it’s worth having a look.

Latest posts

Back