L'Occitane TSV 4/8/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I buy from Qvc America, they even bring the goats into the studio probably wouldn’t be allowed here,but it’s worth having a look.

That'll be a sight to behold. Ali Young would probably love that, as an animal lover. Goats eat lots of bizarre things, so they would probably make a meal of all the tat in Chiswick!

I used to have a herd of milking goats along with other things like geese, ducks, poultry.

That'll be a sight to behold. Ali Young would probably love that, as an animal lover. Goats eat lots of bizarre things, so they would probably make a meal of all the tat in Chiswick!

I’m totally imagining that, wouldn’t it be hilarious :mysmilie_17:

There are Goat Yoga classes in the States; you do yoga outdoors and as soon as you strike a pose or lie on the ground baby pygmy goats climb all over you! I'd love to try that! But would probably laugh too much and want to kidnap them (pun intended).

There are Goat Yoga classes in the States; you do yoga outdoors and as soon as you strike a pose or lie on the ground baby pygmy goats climb all over you! I'd love to try that! But would probably laugh too much and want to kidnap them (pun intended).

I'm sure there is a place in the Lake District where you can do goat yoga as well... given these nimble creatures are to be found in the boughs of argan trees, and going up and down near vertical rock faces, they seem to be ideally suited...

Here's an interesting article with pictures https://theculturetrip.com/africa/morocco/articles/the-story-behind-bizarre-tree-climbing-goats-of-morocco/

Or how about lemur yoga in the Lake District? https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2019/apr/02/lemoga-lake-district-hotel-offers-yoga-with-lemurs-as-partners :mysmilie_8:

I’m using a lot of goat milk products and it’s been excellent for my skin.:mysmilie_48:

I agree totally! I always bring back lots of body products from Greece that are made with donkey milk & they are lovely & gentle too. Well if it was good enough for Cleopatra...

Once upon a time, I loved the Almond oil products... but my tolerance for strong scents has fallen off a cliff. I find the scent overpoweringly unpleasant now. I've been using a bonne mere soap in the almond scent, and it's a case of a little goes a long way!

If the only choice is Almond, this probably won't be in large quantities, I feel... so if you love it, and find it effective and good value don't delay.

It is a boring TSV but I use the Almond oil shower oil regularly so I may be tempted if the price is right. I began using it when I had to have chemo some years ago. It kept my skin nourished & my scalp was the best it has ever been!! I suffer with sensitive skin especially my scalp but it kept my little bald head so moisturised & smelt lovely under my scarves. Brilliant too if you are unwell & don't have the energy for your usual beauty routines eg applying body lotions. It is also great if you are in a rush & leaves my legs & arms looking quite silky. I think my scalp may appreciate the shampoo & conditioner.

I would have loved some of the body lotions or butters in this range rather than shampoo but that will be an add on on the day I suspect to boost sales

L'Occitane 5 Piece Almond Top to Toe Collection
Item Number: 237876
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.46
P&P £3.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £17.82

This five-piece collection from L'Occitane features a new 950ml size Almond Shower Oil, Almond Shampoo and Almond Conditioner, which are all currently only available at QVC, plus hydrating Almond Delicious Hand Cream and gently exfoliating Almond Soap Bar. If you're nuts about L'Occitane's top-rated Almond range, make sure you stock up on this fabulous selection.

Larger than life - the iconic, bestselling Shower Oil comes in an impressive 950ml size, which is currently only available to purchase at QVC and nearly double the 500ml supersize version we've previously offered. This collection is the perfect way to stock up on top-rated bodycare to ensure you enjoy pampering baths and showers for months to come.

All about almond - along with trusted almond-enriched formulas like the Shower Oil, Soap Bar and Delicious Hand Cream, you'll also be able to try (for the first time) the hydrating Almond Shampoo and Almond Conditioner. A gorgeous duo just for QVC customers, these formulas work to cleanse and soften your locks, while leaving them delicately scented with a fresh almond fragrance.

Something for everyone - from a pampering shower oil to hydrating haircare, this collection is packed with products the whole family can enjoy - or why not split it up and share with your best friend if you know some of these beauty treats are on their wish list?

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offer a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane, and provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich their wide range of skincare, haircare and bodycare.

Contains:

1 x Almond Shower Oil (950ml) - transforms into a lavish, softening foam when in contact with water. The moisturising formula works to leave a satin-like softness all over the body. Enriched with almond oil
1 x Almond Shampoo (240ml) - a gently cleansing shampoo formula, enriched with almond oil
1 x Almond Conditioner (240ml) - soften and condition mid-lengths and ends with this almond-oil infused treatment
1 x Almond Soap Bar (50g) - with a gourmand soft almond scent, this sweet almond oil-infused soap will help to cleanse away the day without stripping your skin of moisture. Contains fine ground almond shells, which work to gently exfoliate and smooth skin
1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (30ml) - enriched with almond milk and almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds, all with a non-greasy and fresh formula

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237876

Oh, Alexis is getting in the neck on the QVC Facebook page.

A number of people are asking if SLS in the shampoo?

She deleted these posts and blocked some people as well.

They had to find out elsewhere yes SLS in the shampoo. I know SLS makes my head itch so I avoid it.

ml for ml

1 x Almond Shower Oil (950ml) - Worth £59 at Q cost £29.45
1 x Almond Shampoo (240ml) - Worth £20 at Q cost £9.98
1 x Almond Conditioner (240ml) - Worth £22.50 cost £11.24
1 x Almond Soap Bar (50g) - Worth £5.50 direct cost £2.75
1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (30ml) - Worth £8 direct cost £3.99

Total Worth £115 total cost £57.41 incl p&p used in calculations.
So incl p&p approx half price.

I would love to have the huge size of the shower oil but not the other parts of the TSV.

There is a small company in the Cotswolds called The Little Goat Soap. Everything is made on site.

Oooh thanks for that. Mr CC loves soap so that's his Christmas sorted out :mysmilie_15:

Serves him right for NOT buying me a birthday present :mysmilie_51:

CC

Latest posts

Back