Coco the Clown?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
The woman who is on the Cuddle-something hour (long length cardigans) looks like Coco the Clown in the outfit she's wearing - what the heck has she come as? She's quite obviously struggling to make up the chat as she goes, it's painful. She's talking to the guest, who is Alex (ex-Gems presenter - are there no end to them turning up elsewhere?). Oh, they've just messed up the colour descriptions.....that's a first...

Eilidh Nairn... I know she's pregnant & was working at the end of a hot day but she was just as useless before she was expecting & it was the middle of winter. It's always been obvious that she can't multitask & the added distraction of a moving baby is proving too much. She looked totally ridiculous in that jumpsuit & this is further proof, if that's needed, that QVC has become lazy & complacent. Queen Julia squeezing into a size she hasn't been for years, Ms Huntley the Elder & her cleavage, Jill Franks with her bulldog clip accessory, they're all a mess. However, worst of all is Ms Everton & her jeans. What a shambles.

I can’t usually comment on presenters or what they said or wore any more because I watch so little QVC but I’d had a look at the Liz Earle TSV yesterday and when I turned the tv back on it was still on that channel. This was the first thing I saw. Even the stylist or whoever she is was struggling to keep a straight face. In the video, Eilidh says “Debbie” (Flint?) helped her get dressed. Debbie is clearly not a friend!

9F5668CD-ACDD-4225-BB12-56DC34A89F1F.jpg

Eilidh Nairn... I know she's pregnant & was working at the end of a hot day but she was just as useless before she was expecting & it was the middle of winter. It's always been obvious that she can't multitask & the added distraction of a moving baby is proving too much. She looked totally ridiculous in that jumpsuit & this is further proof, if that's needed, that QVC has become lazy & complacent. Queen Julia squeezing into a size she hasn't been for years, Ms Huntley the Elder & her cleavage, Jill Franks with her bulldog clip accessory, they're all a mess. However, worst of all is Ms Everton & her jeans. What a shambles.

She's on now with her bendy leg black jeans/leggings and accessorised with her Minnie mouse white shoe boots. So classy as usual.

Honestly ? it might be my age but whats wrong with presenters looking 'smartly' dressed ? My buying power is not enhanced by someone attempting to sell me 'stuff' who are dressed beyond casually. QVC could easily promote an upmarket look if the presenters upgraded themselves. Sadly us Brits have gone down the route of being too casual in a business environment.

I'm certainly not a fan of most of them, but getting their hair done (not Heidi style), and taking a leaf out of their American colleagues book, or even wearing a Chanel style suite, might - just might, persuade me to part with my money.

She's on now with her bendy leg black jeans/leggings and accessorised with her Minnie mouse white shoe boots. So classy as usual.

Honestly ? it might be my age but whats wrong with presenters looking 'smartly' dressed ? My buying power is not enhanced by someone attempting to sell me 'stuff' who are dressed beyond casually. QVC could easily promote an upmarket look if the presenters upgraded themselves. Sadly us Brits have gone down the route of being too casual in a business environment.

I'm certainly not a fan of most of them, but getting their hair done (not Heidi style), and taking a leaf out of their American colleagues book, or even wearing a Chanel style suite, might - just might, persuade me to part with my money.

Brissles, I totally agree! If they are coming into our homes to sell us stuff, then act like you care. If I want to buy at Tesco or whereever, the teams in the shops are appropriately and smartly dressed. Why not the QVC team? Partly I blame their increasing insistence that female presenters and guests are dressed head to foot in Q "fashion". Their sizing is dreadfully inconsistent. The styles are often out of the ark. Anything decent gets snapped up in seconds. The fabrics are so often lovely sweaty polyester... and in patterns to give you headaches, nightmares or both.

The woman who is on the Cuddle-something hour (long length cardigans) looks like Coco the Clown in the outfit she's wearing - what the heck has she come as? She's quite obviously struggling to make up the chat as she goes, it's painful. She's talking to the guest, who is Alex (ex-Gems presenter - are there no end to them turning up elsewhere?). Oh, they've just messed up the colour descriptions.....that's a first...

Last night Kipling was a total baby zone even the bliddy producer/gallery who had hers 4 years ago was involved.

I can’t usually comment on presenters or what they said or wore any more because I watch so little QVC but I’d had a look at the Liz Earle TSV yesterday and when I turned the tv back on it was still on that channel. This was the first thing I saw. Even the stylist or whoever she is was struggling to keep a straight face. In the video, Eilidh says “Debbie” (Flint?) helped her get dressed. Debbie is clearly not a friend!

View attachment 17471

I wouldn't even wear that spotty monstrocity for a bet.

Who in their right mind would accept fashion guidance from Debbie Flint? Is she about to become a fashion blogger now or preparing to hold fashion retreats in Sheepwash where guests can try on all the freebie clothes she has accumulated?

View attachment 17471

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_466:

I wouldn’t wear that rig out in bed it’s one of the worst I’ve seen on Q. Obviously the presenters and guests who wear them must have been bribed by someone or they are trying for the title of the UK’s worst dressed woman.

Latest posts

Back