Kim & Co TSV 06/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm feeling a nasty poly tunic type thing....

For three consecutive Augusts her TSV was a tunic - "Wear it now on cooler days but perfect as we move forward into the change of season...". Every time I bought one & wore it when flying on holiday, I'm extremely claustrophobic & even getting to an airport is a task, somehow I found them really comforting. Hoildays at home this year so no need for a tunic.

Kim must spend 8 weeks conjuring up the next monstrosity - as do Peony - as do Nina Leonard - as do Kipling......zzzzzzzz for the next tsv.

For three consecutive Augusts her TSV was a tunic - "Wear it now on cooler days but perfect as we move forward into the change of season...". Every time I bought one & wore it when flying on holiday, I'm extremely claustrophobic & even getting to an airport is a task, somehow I found them really comforting. Hoildays at home this year so no need for a tunic.

No offence intended, T, but I think you know that, right?

My Dad is V claustrophobic, but he will go along with any ordeal so as not to cause fuss when there is a group. He hates lifts & crowds of people & doesn't like the small 2x2 seats on the plane. Worst was when he had to have an MRI scan (the tube thingy?) Now he shuts his eyes.
Mr B & I managed to get him & Mom around & across London amazingly well (given tubes/lifts/lavatory/wandering off, etc,) when we all went to see Lion King at the theatre & stayed somewhere V nice for a big anniversary of theirs.

No offence intended, T, but I think you know that, right?

My Dad is V claustrophobic, but he will go along with any ordeal so as not to cause fuss when there is a group. He hates lifts & crowds of people & doesn't like the small 2x2 seats on the plane. Worst was when he had to have an MRI scan (the tube thingy?) Now he shuts his eyes.
Mr B & I managed to get him & Mom around & across London amazingly well (given tubes/lifts/lavatory/wandering off, etc,) when we all went to see Lion King at the theatre & stayed somewhere V nice for a big anniversary of theirs.

I know you didn't & you didn't. That sounded a wonderful anniversary & I can identify with how he'd feel as anywhere with an underground is awful. I have to have the end seat in a cinema, theatre or concert venue & even have our kitchen door open when I'm at home, it opens on to the back garden so it's not as though anyone could wander in off the street! I spend most of my time at an airport in the loo because my digestive system goes into overdrive - apologies for TMI. My Mr T is a climber, travels all over the world & never thinks twice about flying, I have to psych myself up for weeks just for a three hour flight to Sicily.

I now cannot go on the Underground in London but knew the central bus routes so could hop on and off bus pass in hand.Until the last time I visited having not been for a while and all routes had changed beyond recognition, now who’s idea was that?

I’ve never thought of myself as claustrophobic but reading these posts makes me wonder if I am. I hate closing the curtains and blinds when I’m at home and always feel more comfortable with a door or window open. I’ve only been on the underground once, never again, and I don’t like flying although I have flown many times. I have been on the Eurostar several times and that 3o to 40 minutes under the sea needed a couple of glasses of wine as my stress levels were massive.

I haven't bought any K&C fashion for a lot of years, but having said that I wear some of her trousers around the house, they are from when I paid £27.0 a pair for them... so I would say her clothes must be good material and made well to last this long. I have no idea how I can remember how much I paid for said trousers of so many years ago, when I find it hard to remember how much I payed for the top I bought last week.:mysmilie_17:

No, no and no. The K&Co dress I took on holiday was admired by everyone but Kim doesn't do these anymore under £65 or so. Plastic trousers??? Nope.

The only thing which looks good wearing leather trousers is the cow and even the cow wouldn`t look good in the pleather ones, awful things !

Sausage casings. No ta. Kim & Co seem to have run out of good ideas at present, and the prices for polyester are ridiculous. Maybe Kim will rediscover her mojo and some sane, wearable prints.

OMG ! I've just had the image of the plus size models wearing these, and its not good.

Judging by the prices in the recent sales on Q, then clearly there is a lot of unsold rubbish fashion they can't get rid of, and I reckon these trousers we'll see again in the next sale - probably New Year.

TSV launch presentation by Jilly at 9pm & midnight. Jackie & Julia at 11am & 3pm then Catherine Huntley at 6pm followed by Kathryn Goldsmith at 10pm. Presenters Alex & Claire could also be sausaged in the morning and lunchtime shows.

At least we will be spared the sight of Debbie Flint wearing them. Second thoughts though, she will no doubt be wearing her freebie ones at some point!

JILLY HALLIDAY WEARING PLEATHER TROUSERS, PLEASE NO :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

I'm not being unkind, I like Jilly, she's one of my favourites but she will NOT look good in those trousers. If she has to wear them then please put her in the black ones, but they won't. If there's ivory they'll put her in those and she will look like an iceberg. Then we'll see Claire or Sophia the models in blush or pale colours showing up their imperfections. Those girls would rather die than wear trousers like that in real life.

CC

JILLY HALLIDAY WEARING PLEATHER TROUSERS, PLEASE NO :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

I'm not being unkind, I like Jilly, she's one of my favourites but she will NOT look good in those trousers. If she has to wear them then please put her in the black ones, but they won't. If there's ivory they'll put her in those and she will look like an iceberg. Then we'll see Claire or Sophia the models in blush or pale colours showing up their imperfections. Those girls would rather die than wear trousers like that in real life.

CC
You're not being unkind, you're being honest. Iceberg...

I agree too - Jilly is nice and says normal things when doing her ‘sell’ on shows. She won’t look good in these and neither will Jane (the mum model of that Lola Rise model). I’m afraid I can’t listen to Kim for any length of time as I find her voice grates so am unlikely to tune in.

Latest posts

Back