Cbd oil on qvc uk!? - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    If it’s part of “your daily routine “ is that why everyone at Q is not only a total t** but a high total t**.

Unless the pain was 500% worse than any possible side effects I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole especially from sally telly and would think more than twice from a doctor.

Disgrace Q is selling this, but hell why am I surprised

I agree Lati, I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole either. Sales must be so bad now at QVC they’ve got to start pushing drugs. I suppose that’s what happens when you don’t run a multi million pound company properly letting the lunatics take over the asylum.
    Likes alter ego , Lemonpop, Evie , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've just watched the video.

They make no claims for it whatsoever, and the same in the description.

As a result there are a number of questions asking what it is for, which QVC has pointedly not answered.

They can't make any medical claims for it by law, and the bottle says it is a "food supplement".
    Likes SisterBliss, alter ego , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've just come home from the weekly shopping trip, the Sainsburys we use is 6 miles away & the road before the retail park is dead dodgy to say the least. The council can't do anything about the buildings because they are listed(?) & originally it must have been beautiful, however, now it's full of takeaways, Turkish barber shops, tatty 'vintage' outlets, two fetish parlours, a scary pub &, as from this week a CBD seller. QVC you're up there with the best!

Post Thanks / Like

Sativex (cannabis spray) is available on the NHS for my condition but my neuro won't prescribe it. He'd rather me put on a plethora of pain relieving and nerve acting drugs that give me horrible side effects and will probably shorten my life.

Add to this the fight I have getting my consultant prescribed pain relief every month (some of my drugs are not supposed to be stopped suddenly), but every different GP signing my repeat off has their own opinion and I don't find out until the chemist drops them off whether I have them or not.

It would make me laugh if I wasn't so effing stressed and depressed every month as most of these GPs have never met me.

Maybe cannabis oil would help chill me out with my monthly battle if nothing else!

My old GP was no stranger to stress and depression himself and would tell me to go down the pub and get a couple of joints. He swore by it but was a smoker. I've never smoked and I'm not starting now. Got enough problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
    Sativex (cannabis spray) is available on the NHS for my condition but my neuro won't prescribe it. He'd rather me put on a plethora of pain relieving and nerve acting drugs that give me horrible side effects and will probably shorten my life.

Add to this the fight I have getting my consultant prescribed pain relief every month (some of my drugs are not supposed to be stopped suddenly), but every different GP signing my repeat off has their own opinion and I don't find out until the chemist drops them off whether I have them or not.

It would make me laugh if I wasn't so effing stressed and depressed every month as most of these GPs have never met me.

Maybe cannabis oil would help chill me out with my monthly battle if nothing else!

My old GP was no stranger to stress and depression himself and would tell me to go down the pub and get a couple of joints. He swore by it but was a smoker. I've never smoked and I'm not starting now. Got enough problems.
    Aw Iím sorry youíre feeling so stressed, itís not fair is it. I know exactly what you mean about prescriptions though, it annoys me the way money comes before a patients health, people have to be in pain to save a couple of quid, hope you feel better soon ae and yes of course you must do whatís needed to get you through the day, except smoke, never smoke.
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

www.simply-cbd.co.uk are one of the cheapest retailers of the oil in the UK and all profits are ploughed into their animal shelter for sick and disabled dogs. There is a FB page and they are very responsive to queries.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yesilkedi View Post
    www.simply-cbd.co.uk are one of the cheapest retailers of the oil in the UK and all profits are ploughed into their animal shelter for sick and disabled dogs. There is a FB page and they are very responsive to queries.
    I use Simply cbd most of the time - from simplyCBD the same strength oil is £20 cheaper than QVC sells.

It has to be legally listed as a food supplement now, recent changes. Also contrary to peoples perceptions, it doe's not make you high, there isn't enough THC in CBD to make any difference. It's illegal in the UK to sell CBD that has above 0.3% THC in it as anything above makes it a class B drug. Sativex -medical marijihana has high THC which will make you high but the NHS have only given it out to very few so far since it's been allowed here. Rightly so and it's mostlty because the medical profession don't know enough about it so definently it's needs to be clarified before it's sorted. CBD oil contains benefits cannabis gives without the high, hence people using it. The drugs that are given out to pepople with heavy ailments by the NHS are far more dangerous than CBD oil. Obviously there needs to be more facts but believe me when you are in utter agony (Trigeminal Neuralgia, known as a condition where people experience the highest levels of pain they can have- go google) and CBD works as NHS meds make you extremely ill, even the doctors have taken me off them, I'll take CBD.
    Thanks alter ego , Pandora thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Aw I’m sorry you’re feeling so stressed, it’s not fair is it. I know exactly what you mean about prescriptions though, it annoys me the way money comes before a patients health, people have to be in pain to save a couple of quid, hope you feel better soon ae and yes of course you must do what’s needed to get you through the day, except smoke, never smoke.
    Our GP practice is a disgrace. My BIL had a letter yesterday asking him to contact the surgery as a matter of urgency as results from a test suggest cancer. A letter! Sent second class! He went straight over as he only lives a minute away and was told he couldn't see a doctor today, he'll have to ring on Monday.

If, like me, he gets beaten to the lines by other patients, he'll have to call on Tuesday. My sister has already typed her letter of complaint.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
    Our GP practice is a disgrace. My BIL had a letter yesterday asking him to contact the surgery as a matter of urgency as results from a test suggest cancer. A letter! Sent second class! He went straight over as he only lives a minute away and was told he couldn't see a doctor today, he'll have to ring on Monday.

If, like me, he gets beaten to the lines by other patients, he'll have to call on Tuesday. My sister has already typed her letter of complaint.
    That’s an absolute disgrace. My GP Surgery is quite quick on things like this so I suppose we’re lucky, it’s like a postcode lottery as to wether you get a good doctors or a bad one. Hope you can find a better Surgery and tell them why you’ve changed doctors.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    That’s an absolute disgrace. My GP Surgery is quite quick on things like this so I suppose we’re lucky, it’s like a postcode lottery as to wether you get a good doctors or a bad one. Hope you can find a better Surgery and tell them why you’ve changed doctors.
    Unfortunately, we're pretty rural so other surgeries either won't take as they have the same problems of too many patients for the area plus the travelling would be too much.

Thank you for the thoughts, though.