Shay & Blue TSV 27/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too Jordie, what's that all about? Not going to return it though as quite happy with both fragrances

Me too Jordie, what's that all about? Not going to return it though as quite happy with both fragrances

So would I be. I don’t fancy White Peaches at all, though I’ve not tried it, and I found English Cherry Blossom a bit insipid.

Any sign of yours, Mazza? Wonder what you’ll get in the apparently pick ‘n mix TSV?

The tsv was £40 including delivery. Two of the sample boxes directly from SB would be ten pounds more but you`d get 4x 40ml handcreams of your choice which is 160ml plus more choice in the fragrances (4x 10ml ), no delivery charge and what I`d do I`d order the 2ml samples (4 of them in 2 boxes) in the 4 fragrances I`d chosen in the 10ml sizes, test them and then any of them i disliked i`d package the 10ml sizes in one of the gift boxes with the 2 matching handcreams and hey presto a ready made Christmas gift and no disliked peffumes lurking in a dressing table drawer unused.
https://www.shayandblue.com/discovery-box.html

The discovery box is an excellent offer, Vienna. And a good idea about the testing for possible Xmas gifts!

Anyhoo, mine has just arrived and fortunately I got the right selection. So they can go in the dark cupboard. I have a couple of purse sizes to use before starting these. But they came in a very large box crammed with shredded paper, as on the link from Vienna above. Now my Council won't recycle narrow shredding so that all has to go in the general waste (whilst the booklet and box can be recycled). But the perfumes themselves were in a plastic bag in this massive box... honestly that bag was about the size of a supersize Balance and Brighten box!

I did get tracking emails from Hermes once it was with the courier.

So would I be. I don’t fancy White Peaches at all, though I’ve not tried it, and I found English Cherry Blossom a bit insipid.

Any sign of yours, Mazza? Wonder what you’ll get in the apparently pick ‘n mix TSV?

I’ve emailed Q but tbh I think I’m happy with the 2 fragrances and got - like you are d never tried the white peaches but it doesn’t sound my sort of thing, and the cherry blossom smells of old ladies wee to me

So might just keep what I’ve got and count myself lucky lol

I’ve emailed Q but tbh I think I’m happy with the 2 fragrances and got - like you are d never tried the white peaches but it doesn’t sound my sort of thing, and the cherry blossom smells of old ladies wee to me

So might just keep what I’ve got and count myself lucky lol

You should say to QVC that you will keep the set you got if, rather than have to return them and wait for another set to come in stock, they will offer you the P&P you paid as a gesture. When I've had an item in a set slightly damaged/leaked, say, or something not quite right that didn't really merit a return of the whole thing, I have persuaded them to refund my P&P and they are usually happy, probably because it saves them the hassle and cost of a return, and possible lost sale if they can't supply another.

You should say to QVC that you will keep the set you got if, rather than have to return them and wait for another set to come in stock, they will offer you the P&P you paid as a gesture. When I've had an item in a set slightly damaged/leaked, say, or something not quite right that didn't really merit a return of the whole thing, I have persuaded them to refund my P&P and they are usually happy, probably because it saves them the hassle and cost of a return, and possible lost sale if they can't supply another.

Good point
Emailed yesterday and not had any response yet ( shock horror)

I've just had a little try, the smallest spritz, of two of them.
Dandelion and Fig, because of the cats' pee references! Now this reminded me, not if urine, but that Prescriotives perfume unless my nose mistakes itself. What is it called, Helix or something? Anyway, it was a relief to me to be urine-free and slightly unusual.
White Peaches. I was dreading this because I thought it might smell like one of those cheap peach shower creams but it is not so obviously peachy as that. But I think my nose has got a bit confused now so I shall only try the next two one at a time! But everyone is familiar with those two I think.
I'm now exhausted after a very emotional episode of The Archers so will go and hunt down some wine. Night all!

The tsv was £40 including delivery. Two of the sample boxes directly from SB would be ten pounds more but you`d get 4x 40ml handcreams of your choice which is 160ml plus more choice in the fragrances (4x 10ml ), no delivery charge and what I`d do I`d order the 2ml samples (4 of them in 2 boxes) in the 4 fragrances I`d chosen in the 10ml sizes, test them and then any of them i disliked i`d package the 10ml sizes in one of the gift boxes with the 2 matching handcreams and hey presto a ready made Christmas gift and no disliked peffumes lurking in a dressing table drawer unused.
https://www.shayandblue.com/discovery-box.html

Yikes Vienna! That post was like one of those questions in your maths exam - if it takes 6 men 2 hours to dig a 3 ft hole etc etc. I was exceptionally rubbish at them :mysmilie_17: I will need to dissect your words more carefully over a glass of wine and then it will make sense (to me) as it all sounds like a good idea.

CC

I love perfume but will only use cruelty free with Framboise Noir from Shay & Blue & Floral Street's Ylang Ylang Espresso my current favourites. Floral Street now sell their bath & body products in tubes made from sustainable sugar cane bioplastic which is 100% recyclable which I think is wonderful.

Thank you so much for mentioning your current favourites, I adore Framboise Noir and always have a bottle on the go. I wasn’t sure about Ylang Ylang Espresso from the reviews I read for the Tili box it was in (I got Neon Rose and Iris Goddess in my boxes)but I have picked one up on eBay and though not a favourite for me I love the uniqueness of the fragrance and the subtle longevity. Thank you again for sharing x

Thank you so much for mentioning your current favourites, I adore Framboise Noir and always have a bottle on the go. I wasn’t sure about Ylang Ylang Espresso from the reviews I read for the Tili box it was in (I got Neon Rose and Iris Goddess in my boxes)but I have picked one up on eBay and though not a favourite for me I love the uniqueness of the fragrance and the subtle longevity. Thank you again for sharing x

My pleasure & I love the kitty.

Just got my Shay & Blue TSV which was on advanced orders. I was thinking I would sell on any I didn't like but I love them all and now wishing I'd gone for the AD. I'll know next time. I really like the peaches one which I thought would be my least favourite!

CC

Latest posts

Back