MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 09/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMO it looks a right rag bag that will be charged through the nose for :mysmilie_505:

Well, the sleeves look far too long on the model, and I loathe having to turn cuffs back a dozen times, which makes me think that on presentation day the models will be 'pushing' them up to the elbow as per usual.

Its a no no from me.

I don't own any Marla Wynne and I can't see that changing any time soon.

CC
I have a coatigan, what a daft name, & a balloon dress that I bought from eBay & at prices I was prepared to pay for this 'designer' brand. The dress is nearly four years old, the wool coat slightly younger, & both look as good as when I bought them. The hype that now surrounds this brand is ridiculous with the presenters & stylists talking about MW as though she's Coco Chanel.

Dear God, that must mean the 'super super' Melissa will be on screen again, with her crinkled trousers, chunky heeled mules and 50 layers of clothing.

NO, Melissa, 'Marla' fashion is boring, has a rubbish colour palette, and we're fed up with the half a garment looks - pieces with side slits that amounts to just a back and 2 front panels which cost £70 upwards.

cant understand how the rand does. not understand how to scale up with the larger sizes. just because your a 3xl does not mean your ankles or wrists are several inches bigger than normal. terrible fit!

I sometimes like some of the styles but the lengths and colours are a no no for me.

QVC fashion sizing are rubbish anyway. I need a 3xl in Kim & Co, yet an XL in MW, and 2XL in Nina L and Anttony. A lot of trial, error and expensive package returns before this was established !!!!

I always look at the measurements there is no correlation between brands and sizes never has been with QVC

I always look at the measurements there is no correlation between brands and sizes never has been with QVC

Sometimes no correlation between sizes in the same brands. QVC are not the only culprit in this, a lot of High Street brands are the same. I bought a top from the Indigo range in Marks a couple of years ago in blue, I also got one in yellow. The sizes and quality were nothing like one another. Still got the blue one,the yellow went in the garage for cleaning cloths after about 2 months.

To be honest I can't think of any brand where the sizes are standard within their ranges. M&S were pretty good until about fifteen years ago then they started to drift & their kidswear isn't much better.

Bought trousers from Coco Bianco XS fitted nicely (surprisingly!), then bought a dress from CB in size S, ridiculously too small and would probably have needed a large. Denim & Co dress size XS was roomy on me, then bought a top in size S, way too tight and had to return. Sort it please. In Joules I need a 14, in Nina Leonard I was always a M but have changed to S and Kim & Co I was always a S and I've changed to M. In fact why don't I stop buying clothes from QVC and that would be job done.

CC

I never buy clothes/ footwear from QVC even if I see something I like. The cost of P&P and returns is way too much just to try on.

MarlaWynne Luxe Crepe Tunic with Button Detail & Pockets
Item Number: 178400
QVC Price £77.00
Todays Special Value Price £61.98
P&P £4.95

Description
This chic luxe crepe tunic top from MarlaWynne features long sleeves with button detailing on the cuffs, a round neckline and functional pockets. Elegant, practical and comfortable, this tunic top is perfect for wearing with slim-fit trousers or jeans for a stylish everyday look.
Made to flatter - not only is this tunic top beautiful, but it'll help you to effortlessly highlight your figure. With a loose, longline fit, this tunic top will skim over your curves with ease to create a gorgeous silhouette that will give you an extra boost of confidence.

Choices, choices - available in five fabulous shades, you'll be spoilt for choice! Add a splash of colour to your wardrobe with Cabernet or Mustard, go for a classic neutral tone with Cinnamon, or embrace your dark and glamourous side with Black or Midnight.

96% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Midnight
Cabernet
Cinnamon
Mustard

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 91.4cm (36"), S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 101.6cm (40"), L: 109.2cm (43"), XL: 116.8cm (46"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length: XS: 82.6cm (32.5"), S: 84.5cm (33.3"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 88.3cm (34.8"), XL: 90.2cm (35.5"), 2XL: 92.1cm (36.3"), 3XL: 94cm (37")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178400

Latest posts

Back