ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moda In Pelle Lanci Ankle Boot
Item Number: 179174
QVC Price £114.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £5.95

3 Easy Pays of £29.99

Currently only available at QVC, the Lanci ankle boots from Moda in Pelle boast a leather design with block heels, buckle fastenings and textured, animal print details. Update your everyday look with these on-trend boots, which will keep your feet comfortable and inject some serious style into any outfit.
It's all in the details - from the contrasting textured animal print to the sleek metal buckles, these boots boast a chic, high-end look that you'll simply love. Their versatile design allows you to give any outfit a luxe finishing touch, whether you wear them with your favourite jeans or your favourite little black dress.

The best of both worlds - with their roomy almond-shaped toes, soft textile lining and elasticated panels to allow your ankle to move freely as you walk, these boots don't compromise on style or comfort.

A style to suit you - choose from five different colours and patterns, each with textured animal skin style detailing, so you can go wild finding your perfect design. Be bold with the Leopard, Black/Zebra or Burgundy options, or choose a subtler look that still packs a punch with Navy or Khaki.

Zip fastenings
Outer: leather; inner: leather, manmade, textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 6.5cm (2.5")

Colour options:

Black/Zebra
Leopard
Khaki
Burgundy
Navy

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.179174

I like the brown ones but I know they won't fit my fat feet so I won't order as shoes are incredibly expensive to return. I think they will sell well though.

CC

I think the only wearable ones are the blue... And maybe the khaki.

All the metal detailing is overdone, for my taste.

If I wanted to pay £90 for some boots then they`d have to stand the test of time and not just one season. Animal print is touted as being THE trend for the coming Autumn and Winter and shops and websites are full of it but by next year it will be old hat. These boots will be outdated by next year, maybe the navy ones might last another season but the garish zebra, burgundy snake and leopard ones wouldn`t.
There`ll be cheaper fashion brands pretty much identical for people who just want to follow the trend for a few months but for my 90 quid I`d want boots I could wear for a long time or until they`re ready for the bin.

Think this style of boot has been done to death on QVC
But then most of the TSV’s are being done over and over again
Same L’Occitane almond oil sets, LE collections with EDP near Christmas, same with a Elemis, Mally, Tarte but to name a few. The reoccurring LAB, Amazon tablets, Solar garden lights and fountains, pastel plant pots and dead plants.
The repeats of maxi dresses, cold shoulder tops, jumpsuits, balloon dresses and coatigans. Not to mention the regular same branded selection of pies and biscuits.
:mysmilie_490:

I've never spent that much on a pair of boots (or shoes) and wouldn't, so I won't be watching.

Gawd, Jilly is wearing animal print on her feet, I cant believe how awful she looks in them. Not a good look.

Similar versions of the tsv boot plus loafers in the link below. Ideal price range for people who want to follow the animal print/snakeskin trend without paying out a fortune plus ideal for those people who don`t want to wear real leather.
https://www.belle-emporium.co/new-in

I quite liked the burgundy ones but then I thought I would prefer another pair of Irregular Choice Boots.

Please tell me you're going to buy the Snow White & Evil Queen ones? :mysmilie_50:

I would love them, and the evil queen shoes but now sure I’ve got the nerve. Have you seen the tights? They’re awesome.

It took me about 7 years to pluck up the courage to buy a pair of Miaows, then I got two pairs in one week����. I’ve got my eye on In the tropics and more miaows.
I wear my miaows for work, not sure I could get away with the Snow White ones��

I would love them, and the evil queen shoes but now sure I’ve got the nerve. Have you seen the tights? They’re awesome.

It took me about 7 years to pluck up the courage to buy a pair of Miaows, then I got two pairs in one week����. I’ve got my eye on In the tropics and more miaows.

I`m not brave enough for Irregular Choice but I do own several pairs of Ruby Shoo`s which always get some nice comments from people.

Please tell me you're going to buy the Snow White & Evil Queen ones? :mysmilie_50:

I`m not brave enough for Irregular Choice but I do own several pairs of Ruby Shoo`s which always get some nice comments from people.

What strange language you speak! I'm intrigued :mysmilie_520:

Latest posts

Back