Decleor TSV 11/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just got the 3 100ml Decleor Svelt oils. all three for £62 with free postage. I am using the Ecens Body balm under the rich Decleor body cream (nearly finished) then I have the Ecens body oil then I have 3 Svelt body oils so I am done!:mysmilie_50:

I just got the 3 100ml Decleor Svelt oils. all three for £62 with free postage. I am using the Ecens Body balm under the rich Decleor body cream (nearly finished) then I have the Ecens body oil then I have 3 Svelt body oils so I am done!:mysmilie_50:

I don't know how you/anyone can do all this body creaming stuff in hot weather/when sweaty times come? I ask cos I have some of the Dec body oils (unused) & was after any tips? Any body cream at PMT time just colludes in to sweaty bosom clag during the night for me (sexy) & then body creams/oils during hot days are a no no,but especially when we have spf to consider too. What do you do,Boffy?

I don't know how you/anyone can do all this body creaming stuff in hot weather/when sweaty times come? I ask cos I have some of the Dec body oils (unused) & was after any tips? Any body cream at PMT time just colludes in to sweaty bosom clag during the night for me (sexy) & then body creams/oils during hot days are a no no,but especially when we have spf to consider too. What do you do,Boffy?

I shower then cream/oil my bod lol....I have always used moisturiser all my life lol

Latest posts

Back