Decleor TSV 11/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interested to find out what this one will be.... glad i did not go for the last one with the tinted cream.... hope this one does
not have a gimmicky product in it as i rather like Decleor as a rule

I might consider have not gone for a Decleor TSV for some time now.With all this pre-order early unveiling I have more time to consider TSVs which usually results in the decision ‘I don’t need!’ No more impulse buying.Don’t think that was the result that Q intended?

I had some bronzing glow cream in a sample size and put it on to try it. :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh: Need I say more! Definitely glad I didn't go for the last TSV. If this one is the proper balm, oil, hydra floral rich I may be in. Bags, the blue gel, systeme corps I'm out.

CC

I had some bronzing glow cream in a sample size and put it on to try it. :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh: Need I say more! Definitely glad I didn't go for the last TSV. If this one is the proper balm, oil, hydra floral rich I may be in. Bags, the blue gel, systeme corps I'm out.

CC

Aww, I love the blue gel! Particularly at this time of year. I find it really helps lighten out a face cream, and soothe my eyes. I'm using it all the time. My last big 400ml tube is getting rather light, and I don't think I've a replacement in my stash. Currently it goes under the Elemis PCMC in the day and the Oxygenating Night Cream at night, as I continue to try to whittle down the pots and potions. Summer seems the best time to use them as they are useless in the winter.

But I agree about bags and system corps. I would add to that their gradual glow - not only is the pump on the bottle utterly dreadful, but the product isn't effective, does give a biscuity stink (on me, at least), and doesn't give a gradual glow at all. I would say hydrafloral in lighter formulations is my favourite moisturiser, but not the nasty cement-like rich version.

Decleor Firming & Energising 5 Piece Skincare Collection TSV 11/08/19 £69.96 + post

400ml Lavender Shower Gel Q Price £25 + post

400ml Prolagene Gel Q Price £53 + post

15ml Lavender Plump Eye Cream Q Price £47 + post

50ml Lavender Fine Lift & Firm Day Cream (Normal or Rich) Q Price £66 + post

15ml Lavandula Iris Night Balm Q Price £46 + post

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238581

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240476

View attachment 17580

View attachment 17581

View attachment 17582

View attachment 17583

View attachment 17584

Decleor Firming & Energising 5 Piece Skincare Collection TSV 11/08/19 £69.96 + post

400ml Lavender Shower Gel Q Price £25 + post

400ml Prolagene Gel Q Price £53 + post

15ml Lavender Plump Eye Cream Q Price £47 + post

50ml Lavender Fine Lift & Firm Day Cream (Normal or Rich) Q Price £66 + post

15ml Lavandula Iris Night Balm Q Price £46 + post

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238581

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240476

View attachment 17580

View attachment 17581

View attachment 17582

View attachment 17583

View attachment 17584

Hell! I can't not buy this. What a stonker! The only "filler" really is the shower product... and I'll find a willing recipient no doubt.

Edited to add - do they not check the picture against the blurb before they hit "publish"? Silly question, of course not! I thought lavender was odd for an eye cream, and it clearly states "prune" on the tube which is plum... borne out by the plum stones and total absence of lavender. With the volatiles in lavender, one area it is guaranteed to find it sensitising is the eye area.

Hell! I can't not buy this. What a stonker! The only "filler" really is the shower product... and I'll find a willing recipient no doubt.

the filler for me is the eye cream hate them..the rest is lovely I am hoping no more than £80 plus a wee bit of postage. prefer this to the L'Occitane TSV I have loads oil almond

the filler for me is the eye cream hate them..the rest is lovely I am hoping no more than £80 plus a wee bit of postage. prefer this to the L'Occitane TSV I have loads oil almond

I can't deal with the scent of the almond oil products these days, sadly as at one time I could probably bathe n the almond oil.

My current regime has been pared right down following an allergic reaction to something. I'm currently using prolagene gel and the hydrafloral rich (I don't like the texture, but mixing it with prolegene gel is a winner for me as it drastically lightens the cream to more of a gel-cream).

I hope it's not on easy pay then I won't be tempted. Need to stop spending until I actually need something not want something.

CC

def going for this not a great lover of easy pay prefer a low low price...I was going to pay £15 for a lavender shower gel I love this before bedtime so I am happy with this

Latest posts

Back