Decleor TSV 11/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just had surgery so need the prolagene Gell hope the shower wash is nice in lavender as I do like a night time shower to help me sleep

My TSV just arrived! The gel tube is huge! Looking forward to trying them all !
The leaflet which comes with it says a new product launches in September
Skin strengthening serum!

Maybe they could come up with a willpower strengthening serum and save me a small fortune.

CC

I think this is a terrific TSV but thanks to my stock of MB shower gels which could sink a battleship I don't need any more! I also still have a 200ml prolagene gel in the stash and as I only use it for eyes, 200ml lasts a very long time and I recently got a Decleor eye cream OTO. So I shall have to try and stay strong...... Maybe I had better keep the TV off as well. I had three parcels within a week recently (MB, Camouflage and the survey bag offer) so I am hoping to abstain from buying for the rest of August. Unless some Laura Geller comes in, my one stash which is getting too small for comfort.

Where did you hide that lot?

I have just had surgery so need the prolagene Gell hope the shower wash is nice in lavender as I do like a night time shower to help me sleep

Hope you recover quickly Boffy. I Also hope that the shower gel is real lav. & not a synthetic. Post if you have sleeping probs as i have some remedies, but don't want to hi jack the thread.

Has anyone actually used prolag. on scars & seen results? I always wonder if this beats the oil type remedies - eg bio oil etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you recover quickly Boffy. I Also hope that the shower gel is real lav. & not a synthetic. Post if you have sleeping probs as i have some remedies, but don't want to hi jack the thread.

Has anyone actually used prolag. on scars & seen results? I always wonder if this beats the oil type remedies - eg bio oil etc?

Please hi jack the thread, my Hubby is not sleeping at the mo, so neither am I, any remedies would be most welcome.

A friend of mine had an operation on her leg and swears by prolagene on the scar and has seen results.

Where did you hide that lot?

Yes Prolagene has worked very well on scars for me and others in my family.

What else can you use Prolegene for thats a huge tube? I have never really known what I am supposed to use it for.

Caved in after looking at the prices, too good to pass up. I will give the shower gel to my sister as part of her Christmas present.

Aaarghhh!!! No no no. Don't cave in. Mazza???

CC

I'm still here CC!!! I haven't caved and neither will you!!!! Counterintuitively I would have been more tempted if it were a smaller size of Prolagene. As I only use it as an eye gel I dont need such a huge size and think it would outlast its opened shelf life. Funnily enough I never use it on my extensive mastectomy scars because I get an E45 type of cream on prescription. I prefer a body cream to a gel.... They can be a bit cold! If the doctor stops prescribing that I think I would just use aqueous cream from Superdrug as thats what they used in hospital.

Anyway CC, we shall stand firm!!!!! (I'm not recording any of the shows either.)

Ooooh, sorry you had to have a mastectomy Maz, hope all is good now. I used up all my prolagene gel with that LAB gadget but it made no difference to my lines, just made my skin sticky. I'm still standing firm, however, I'm just popping open my saturday afternoon Henry Westons (only one) whilst watching Soccer Saturday so I'll make sure I don't drift to QVC after consumption because it has a similar effect to wine o'clock :beer::beer:

I'm still here CC!!! I haven't caved and neither will you!!!! Counterintuitively I would have been more tempted if it were a smaller size of Prolagene. As I only use it as an eye gel I dont need such a huge size and think it would outlast its opened shelf life. Funnily enough I never use it on my extensive mastectomy scars because I get an E45 type of cream on prescription. I prefer a body cream to a gel.... They can be a bit cold! If the doctor stops prescribing that I think I would just use aqueous cream from Superdrug as thats what they used in hospital.

Anyway CC, we shall stand firm!!!!! (I'm not recording any of the shows either.)

Oh Mazza hope you are ok. My sister had a double mastectomy,removal of ovaries and lymph nodes as she has the faulty BRCA gene.

for anyone who is not sure of the shower gel go ahead. its a really sharp lavender and real essential oil...love to. and its sulphate free foams beautifully. if I see someone selling this on Ebay I may well buy it its that good!

OMG how unbelievably awful LP. I hope your sis is fine. I don't really do hugs but I'm sending one.

CC

Ah thanks CC, yes she is doing ok, getting some hair back,she lost all her hair,even her nostril hair. She is on a cruise at the moment.

for anyone who is not sure of the shower gel go ahead. its a really sharp lavender and real essential oil...love to. and its sulphate free foams beautifully. if I see someone selling this on Ebay I may well buy it its that good!

Boffy is it similar to the old Alguaromes shower gel; it was one of my favourite lavender-scented products? I always bought the 400ml special along with the Bain Relaxant one (I still have one of each in my stash but looking out for alternatives).

It's about £20 inc postage on ebay for the 400ml size. Not sure I like those ugly labels they've stuck on all the bottles/jars.

CC

Oh Mazza hope you are ok. My sister had a double mastectomy,removal of ovaries and lymph nodes as she has the faulty BRCA gene.

Goodness me, that is a lot of surgery. I see she is now on a cruise... well deserved and I hope she enjoys it. My stuff was quite a few years ago, so I am doing fine now, thank you.

Latest posts

Back