Vercella Vita knickers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Pretty disappointed at the reviews and nothing 5 starred. Anybody recommend comfortable shape wear medium control? TIA.

I think comfortable and shapewear are not compatible. Shapewear just pushes the fat somewhere else. I get hot flushes and cannot put up with it

M&S do a light control pair that I quite like when I'm having period bloat. They're not firm in any way but they do smooth everything down. The hold feeling is actually comforting when I'm bloaty and have pain.

My biggest bugbear is that they're advertised as no VPL, which is true - until you see the ****** great gusset line halfway up the bum cheeks!

With the exception of one pair of Spanx that have lasted for years all my shapewear has come from M&S. Because they change the styles so often I won't recommend specific ones but a large store should have a wide selection available & staff who know their products so will give good advice.

Pretty disappointed at the reviews and nothing 5 starred. Anybody recommend comfortable shape wear medium control? TIA.

I bought these if this helps. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/bel...en_GB%2f%24s%3dbella_bodies&fh_sort=-stock_iw They didn’t make me a size eight unfortunately but as shape wear goes they’re the best I’ve ever used and they’re really comfortable too, I bought the set with the light blue and rose colours, I also bought the bras and I really recommend them both.

Vercella Vita was on Ideal World years ago and got really bad reviews there too. :mysmilie_3:

I bought these if this helps. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/bel...en_GB%2f%24s%3dbella_bodies&fh_sort=-stock_iw They didn’t make me a size eight unfortunately but as shape wear goes they’re the best I’ve ever used and they’re really comfortable too, I bought the set with the light blue and rose colours, I also bought the bras and I really recommend them both.

Vercella Vita was on Ideal World years ago and got really bad reviews there too. :mysmilie_3:

Thank you shopperholic, they are nice. Do they give full bum coverage, a bugbear of mine if they don’t. I always buy Sloggi maxis but am desperate for a change.

They look quite short(?)

I like my pantosaurus' max to be up to/just over the navel

Thank you shopperholic, they are nice. Do they give full bum coverage, a bugbear of mine if they don’t. I always buy Sloggi maxis but am desperate for a change.

Sloggi maxi's aren't bad but they aren't shapewear, just huge. I have some & think I'm alergic to the elastic round the tummy.

If you go on the desktop site Liam, not the app that this link might take you to, flick across to the next picture, click on it and there’s a video showing you that there’s full bum coverage, if they don’t fit properly you can send them back free in Asda.

I like vercella vita better than M&S tbh but I dont have the regular knickers just the bras, all in one body, long legged shorts and short shorts

I like vercella vita better than M&S tbh but I dont have the regular knickers just the bras, all in one body, long legged shorts and short shorts

I don't have them but I did spot a 2-pack in M&S with the same material and % that VV uses.

Latest posts

Back