Jade Roller For The Face

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jade Roller For The Face

I remember QVC had a piece of Jade contoured for the face, just seen one on Amazon “lightening deals” but you get two and a roller for a fraction of the cost https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07...b_b_prod_image For anyone who’s interested

Post Thanks / Like

There are plenty of these on eBay for around a pound and free delivery from China
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    There are plenty of these on eBay for around a pound and free delivery from China
    This is next day delivery. Yes Iíve seen them on eBay, not with the roller though. I wouldnít ever recommend Chinese sellers on eBay because twice Iíve ordered something from China and after waiting over a month, they never came, from two separate sellers. They wouldnít answer my queries so I just writ it off, so lost £27, canít remember what it was because Iíve never risked it again.
    Likes Marina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    This is next day delivery. Yes I’ve seen them on eBay, not with the roller though. I wouldn’t ever recommend Chinese sellers on eBay because twice I’ve ordered something from China and after waiting over a month, they never came, from two separate sellers. They wouldn’t answer my queries so I just writ it off, so lost £27, can’t remember what it was because I’ve never risked it again.
    What a shame you lost the money shopper, if something like this happens there's a 'case' you could open with the seller and if they don't reply until the day given by ebay then ebay returns the money if the seller doesn't.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Marina, yes in hindsight I should’ve opened a case, I would do next time though.

Likes Marina liked this post