Jade Roller For The Face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are plenty of these on eBay for around a pound and free delivery from China

There are plenty of these on eBay for around a pound and free delivery from China

This is next day delivery. Yes I’ve seen them on eBay, not with the roller though. I wouldn’t ever recommend Chinese sellers on eBay because twice I’ve ordered something from China and after waiting over a month, they never came, from two separate sellers. They wouldn’t answer my queries so I just writ it off, so lost £27, can’t remember what it was because I’ve never risked it again. :mysmilie_3:

This is next day delivery. Yes I’ve seen them on eBay, not with the roller though. I wouldn’t ever recommend Chinese sellers on eBay because twice I’ve ordered something from China and after waiting over a month, they never came, from two separate sellers. They wouldn’t answer my queries so I just writ it off, so lost £27, can’t remember what it was because I’ve never risked it again. :mysmilie_3:

What a shame you lost the money shopper, if something like this happens there's a 'case' you could open with the seller and if they don't reply until the day given by ebay then ebay returns the money if the seller doesn't.

Thanks Marina, yes in hindsight I should’ve opened a case, I would do next time though. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back