Churchills TSV 13/8/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flipping biscuits again! Just to make things worse more than likely guest presented by the over the top, bossy daughter :mysmilie_13:

Choice of Christmas or Princess tins with the option of auto delivery in November and February.

Biscuits flavours:
chocolate chunk & hazelnut
shortbread rounds
fruit & lemon
Belgian choc chunk
chocolate shortbread
white chocolate & raspberry

They’re nice enough and all that, but hardly the best biscuits in the world as the presenters would have you believe. If they ever try a packet of Crunch Creams their heads might explode.

They’re nice enough and all that, but hardly the best biscuits in the world as the presenters would have you believe. If they ever try a packet of Crunch Creams their heads might explode.

I don't eat biscuits but if anyone likes hugely chocolatey orangey biscuits then get the Co-op's chocolate blood orange biscuits. They're vile lol but Bry loves them (once I've taken the chocolate off of course).

CC

I never buy biscuits except when I visit the Lake District, the Gingerbread from Grasmere is to die for.:mysmilie_48:

I used to eat biscuits, my lovely Gran used to make the most divine ginger cookies but when she died ne'er another decent biccie touched my lips.

CC

I never buy biscuits except when I visit the Lake District, the Gingerbread from Grasmere is to die for.:mysmilie_48:

I love this gingerbread - it’s lovely and chewy! It’s called Sarah Nelson gingerbread and if you go to Grasmere you can queue to buy it from a tiny shop....and when I visit I do!

I love biscuits but haven't eaten one since starting Slimming World last September. If I remember correctly Churchills weren't anything special & I think the tins are quite ugly.

I love this gingerbread - it’s lovely and chewy! It’s called Sarah Nelson gingerbread and if you go to Grasmere you can queue to buy it from a tiny shop....and when I visit I do!

Yes I’m in the queue, shame I can’t get there often enough.

A set of two striking embossed biscuit tins from Churchill's Confectionery, filled with delicious biscuits and exquisitely decorated in your choice of Victorian or Princess designs. These gorgeous tins are perfect for giving as gifts any time of the year or for treating guests when they come to visit.
Victorian Christmas - wish a very merry Christmas to friends and family with this duo, depicting a festive family portrait on one tin and two rosy-cheeked ice skaters on the other, both framed by snow-dusted embossed ivy that contrasts with the vibrant striped red background. Filled with mouth-watering Shortbread Rounds and Belgian Chocolate Chunk biscuits, this delicious assortment makes a wonderful festive gift.

Princesses - a collaboration between Churchill's intricate embossing and Mucha's Art Nouveau ladies, these Princess tins are truly fabulous. Pretty pink flowers and a soft peach dress make 'Princess Spring' stand out against the deep emerald back drop, while Autumnal colours of yellow and burgundy set against a starry background bring 'Princess Autumn' to life. Enclosed you'll find scrumptious Raspberry and White Chocolate biscuits in one tin and deliciously moreish Chocolate Chunk and Hazelnut biscuits in the other.

Keep the cupboards stocked - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive a duo of seasonal tins twice more, with two Four Seasons Tins in November and two Daffodil Tins in February 2020, all at today's fantastic price.

Suitable for vegetarians
Free from artificial colours and flavourings
Made with RSPO certified sustainable palm oil
Storage conditions: store in a cool dry place away from sunlight
Shelf life: up to 12 months

Contains your choice of:

1 x Victorian Family Tin (300g) - with Shortbread Rounds
1 x Victorian Ice Skating Tin (300g) - with Belgian Chocolate Chunk Biscuits

Or

1 x Mucha Princess Spring Summer (300g) - with White Choc and Raspberry Biscuits
1 x Mucha Princess Autumn Winter (300g) - with Chocolate Chunk & hazelnut Biscuits

November Auto Delivery drop:

1 x Four Seasons Tin (250g) - with Chocolate Chip Shortbread
1 x Four Seasons Tin (250g) - with Fruit & Lemon Biscuits

February 2020 Auto Delivery drop:

1 x Daffodil Tin (300g) - with White Chocolate Raspberry Biscuits
1 x Daffodil Tin (300g) - with Shortbread Rounds

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Delivered directly from Churchill's Confectionery: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland (including Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland)

Wonder how many people will be getting these for Christmas presents? A little bit uninspiring. I thought the comment about auto delivery was a joke but I see that it wasn't . . . .

CC

Latest posts

Back