Are my eyes deceiving me!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Are my eyes deceiving me!!

Or is that Rob Locke (remember him?) presenting right now on Ideal World. Appearing soon on QVC??

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Or is that Rob Locke (remember him?) presenting right now on Ideal World. Appearing soon on QVC??

CC
    Mates with one Debbie Flint? Who posted a link to his go fund me page? I guess, if it's him, he can no longer afford to be LA based if he's presenting on IW.
    Likes Twilight , AndiK liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I saw that too, thought I was late in the news but find out it was a fluke and just spotted his first appearance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    Mates with one Debbie Flint? Who posted a link to his go fund me page? I guess, if it's him, he can no longer afford to be LA based if he's presenting on IW.
    Well remembered. This takes me back!

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/showt...resenter/page9

Wonder what has happened in his life in the intervening five years.

(Also, where did all those forum posters go?!)

Post Thanks / Like

he did do a few shifts on TJC the other month & then bang ends up on IW i feel sorry for him being on there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post

CC
    Good grief,just came in for lunch and horror, Rob Locke now on IW, he was appalling on TJC a few months back and did not last long there, he seems to think he is funny, will fit in well with the ex Bid presenters, all of which are dreadful.
    Likes Muttley liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    he did do a few shifts on TJC the other month & then bang ends up on IW i feel sorry for him being on there
    After coming up to two decades still trading with no massive American backing, I think he’ll be ok. Ideal World offer next day delivery, free returns, Click and Collect, capped postage or 1, one item number one postage, more affordable clothing and electronic goods to name a few, so Rob Locke probably just wanted to go to the more modern of the two shopping channels who also sell big brands, not the out dated stuck in 1993 one.
    Likes Evie , dollydimple , Silver Fox liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Wusie View Post
    Good grief,just came in for lunch and horror, Rob Locke now on IW, he was appalling on TJC a few months back and did not last long there, he seems to think he is funny, will fit in well with the ex Bid presenters, all of which are dreadful.
    The ex Bid Tv presenters are awful on QVC too, Chloe Everton, Alex Kramer, all the guest presenters like Jenny Top, two other women I can’t put the name too, Lee something or other, Anushka (sp?) who does the teeth whitening. I agree though, all the ex Bidders are absolutely awful.
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/b...593?channel=IW

Post Thanks / Like

I bet the walking joke that is Peter Simon is running scared, there’s a new “P” in town, just as unfunny even Butlins wouldn’t have him.