Are my eyes deceiving me!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Or is that Rob Locke (remember him?) presenting right now on Ideal World. Appearing soon on QVC??

CC

Mates with one Debbie Flint? Who posted a link to his go fund me page? I guess, if it's him, he can no longer afford to be LA based if he's presenting on IW.

Yes I saw that too, thought I was late in the news but find out it was a fluke and just spotted his first appearance.

Or is that Rob Locke (remember him?) presenting right now on Ideal World. Appearing soon on QVC??

CC

Good grief,just came in for lunch and horror, Rob Locke now on IW, he was appalling on TJC a few months back and did not last long there, he seems to think he is funny, will fit in well with the ex Bid presenters, all of which are dreadful.

he did do a few shifts on TJC the other month & then bang ends up on IW i feel sorry for him being on there

After coming up to two decades still trading with no massive American backing, I think he’ll be ok. Ideal World offer next day delivery, free returns, Click and Collect, capped postage or £1, one item number one postage, more affordable clothing and electronic goods to name a few, so Rob Locke probably just wanted to go to the more modern of the two shopping channels who also sell big brands, not the out dated stuck in 1993 one.

Good grief,just came in for lunch and horror, Rob Locke now on IW, he was appalling on TJC a few months back and did not last long there, he seems to think he is funny, will fit in well with the ex Bid presenters, all of which are dreadful.

The ex Bid Tv presenters are awful on QVC too, Chloe Everton, Alex Kramer, all the guest presenters like Jenny Top, two other women I can’t put the name too, Lee something or other, Anushka (sp?) who does the teeth whitening. I agree though, all the ex Bidders are absolutely awful.

Latest posts

Back