Elemis TSV 15/9/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is an Elemis TSV on Sunday 17th September.

It is going to contain the new Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil

I really like the Judith Williams rose oil so might try this (says she who is going to stop buying more beauty!).

CC

I know not for me as rose products I just cannot use on my face it breaks me out.

With you there Donna. I was quite shocked at how badly my skin reacts to rose products. I used to be able to use a rose oil: a simple jojoba and rose absolute mixture, but now daren't risk it as nothing else makes my skin react like it.

Elemis are getting too into adding fragrance to their skincare. They aren't the only ones, but as you become more sensitised (in my case) you really notice it.

Screenshot_20190821-130446_Facebook.jpg This was posted in a FB group I am in :mysmilie_12:

Not for me (thankfully). I'm fine with the PCMC but allergic to the night cream for some reason.
Also, Keeley annoys the hell out of me, so I tend not to watch Elemis shows anyway so shouldn't get tempted.

Not for me (thankfully). I'm fine with the PCMC but allergic to the night cream for some reason.
Also, Keeley annoys the hell out of me, so I tend not to watch Elemis shows anyway so shouldn't get tempted.

I'm sorry to hear that, but also interested. I had an allergic reaction and the PCMC and Oxygenating Night Cream are in the frame along with a SunSense 50spf.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of reaction did you get? Mine was red, itchy, swollen skin, most notably in my neck.

I like the look of that and I'm fine with Elemis products. I have a 100ml of the night cream that's next in line to be used but I can always put the 30ml size in my gift draw or keep it in one of my other homes.

I'm sorry to hear that, but also interested. I had an allergic reaction and the PCMC and Oxygenating Night Cream are in the frame along with a SunSense 50spf.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of reaction did you get? Mine was red, itchy, swollen skin, most notably in my neck.

No, I don't mind at all. I can best describe it as it looked like I had teenage acne across my forehead. Red, angry spots that in some cases looked like boils. It really wasn't a pretty sight.
I didn't realise that it was the cream at first as the problems started in winter and when I was out walking, I had started wearing a hat, so initially I was blaming that. It was only when I stopped wearing the hat and things didn't clear up that I had to start working out what I was using that could be causing it. It never occured to me about the night cream at first because as I say, I've used PCMC on and off for years without an issue.

No, I don't mind at all. I can best describe it as it looked like I had teenage acne across my forehead. Red, angry spots that in some cases looked like boils. It really wasn't a pretty sight.
I didn't realise that it was the cream at first as the problems started in winter and when I was out walking, I had started wearing a hat, so initially I was blaming that. It was only when I stopped wearing the hat and things didn't clear up that I had to start working out what I was using that could be causing it. It never occured to me about the night cream at first because as I say, I've used PCMC on and off for years without an issue.

Thank you! It sounds quite similar to my reaction. I'm currently using the recent Decleor TSV, but I p!an a patch test in a week or so time. Might forego doing it anywhere near my face, so I can cover any reaction up.

The worst thing about a reaction to a face cream is that you can't really hide it. I hope it cleared up ok.

I get those angry red lumps when using something my skin cannot handle. They never actually seem to come to a head with me. Mine always on the cheek area, but I can use PCMC and it has never happened with the night cream either. But, I am very very cautious with all the new products Elemis are bringing out.

I admit I have moved more toward Emma Hardie products, I get samples to try before deciding. I was given a sample, well the SA made up a little pot for me of the EH Vit C face cream and so far no problems.

For the lumps, I put my rosacea cream on them and they do settle down and go.

Indeed. Her grammar/vocab are dreadful. How'd she get on the telly - it's shameful.

Hmmm, could I use my voucher? £25 off not to be sneezed at but will it be in the spend time frame? I just want to say I didn't get sucked in on the voucher scheme as both my big hoovers packed up and I was going to have to buy one anyway so I went for the Shark big beastie which generated the £25 off. Me? Fall for the sales hype? :mysmilie_17:

CC

I've just been to see Joseph at the London Palladium and Sheridan Smith was the dead spit of Keeley!!! I found it very disconcerting. The show was good though.

This TSV is tempting me. Is the Night Cream jar bigger than the PCMC, i.e. Perhaps 50ml? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

I've just been to see Joseph at the London Palladium and Sheridan Smith was the dead spit of Keeley!!! I found it very disconcerting. The show was good though.

This TSV is tempting me. Is the Night Cream jar bigger than the PCMC, i.e. Perhaps 50ml? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

In the pictures the night cream definitely looks bigger than the other jar. The marine cream I had in another set was a 30ml.

CC

Latest posts

Back