Elemis TSV 15/9/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I get those angry red lumps when using something my skin cannot handle. They never actually seem to come to a head with me. Mine always on the cheek area, but I can use PCMC and it has never happened with the night cream either. But, I am very very cautious with all the new products Elemis are bringing out.

I admit I have moved more toward Emma Hardie products, I get samples to try before deciding. I was given a sample, well the SA made up a little pot for me of the EH Vit C face cream and so far no problems.

For the lumps, I put my rosacea cream on them and they do settle down and go.

Hi Donna

What is your Rosscea cream please? Is it Azeliac acid 15%? Tiaxx

Also: re the above post - we chat about your lovely Belfast (?) S.A's? I'm now just wondrin' if they are so nice to you cos you actually buy their stuff (& so we all should if they are nice & make an effort.

Bum & balls( b&B!) that does actually look nice. Who thinks they are just jumping on the 'rose' bandwaggon. Buggers. Curse whoever chucks all that perfume in.

Hmmm, could I use my voucher? £25 off not to be sneezed at but will it be in the spend time frame? I just want to say I didn't get sucked in on the voucher scheme as both my big hoovers packed up and I was going to have to buy one anyway so I went for the Shark big beastie which generated the £25 off. Me? Fall for the sales hype? :mysmilie_17:

CC

Ooooooo....how is jaws doing? I love a hard suck ( would have been rude not to)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for me (thankfully). I'm fine with the PCMC but allergic to the night cream for some reason.
Also, Keeley annoys the hell out of me, so I tend not to watch Elemis shows anyway so shouldn't get tempted.

Same here Mr M I can’t bear to watch her, anyhow I’m using Pestle & Mortar Hyaluronic serum, from M&S bought when it was on offer it really suits my dry skin, organic and cruelty free, I believe it’s made in Ireland.:mysmilie_48:

Same here Mr M I can’t bear to watch her, anyhow I’m using Pestle & Mortar Hyaluronic serum, from M&S bought when it was on offer it really suits my dry skin, organic and cruelty free, I believe it’s made in Ireland.:mysmilie_48:

I've seen a few demo's on Q for this range and have always been tempted. I haven't taken the plunge yet though.
I'm back to using this at the minute (as recommended by Sali Hughes), and it really is very nice to use.

https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face...rug-Simply-Pure-Hydrating-Serum-50ml/p/342700

Bargain price as well :)

Hi Donna

What is your Rosscea cream please? Is it Azeliac acid 15%? Tiaxx

Also: re the above post - we chat about your lovely Belfast (?) S.A's? I'm now just wondrin' if they are so nice to you cos you actually buy their stuff (& so we all should if they are nice & make an effort.

Bum & balls( b&B!) that does actually look nice. Who thinks they are just jumping on the 'rose' bandwaggon. Buggers. Curse whoever chucks all that perfume in.

Ooooooo....how is jaws doing? I love a hard suck ( would have been rude not to)

Rozex/metronidazole 0.75 it comes in a gel or a cream version. But I have to very rarely use it now as I know my triggers.

The sun eve with high SPF I cannot sit out.

Certain ingredients retinol etc certain natural ingredients rose being one.

I was also told to be wary of highly perfumed products on my face.

I've recently started using coconut oil under my moisturiser. I'm getting better results with it, than with any of the serums/aromessences/Uncle Tom Cobleys that I used before. It's taken care of my dehydration. No more menopausal outbreaks. Skintone is much more even. Sometimes I don't even need a moisturiser on top.

I get it from Holland & Barrett when they run their penny sale, or enaissance monoi from Amazon.

Actually, H&B do a lovely monoi: 'Miaflora', but it's hardly ever in stock, these days.

So Keeley won't be getting my money, any time soon!

£68, hmmmm. Not sure I'm doing it. I've resisted a lot recently that I might have bought but I've got a few decleor oils and some LE superskin sooooo, I might not buy this. I'm trying to be good. Trying!

CC

Elemis 4 Piece Pro-Collagen Skincare Secrets

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238205

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241026

QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £67.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece skincare collection from Elemis features a curated edit of products from the bestselling Pro-Collagen range, including brand new Rose Marine Facial Oil, top-rated Oxygenating Night Cream, pampering Marine Cream Ultra-Rich and popular Advanced Eye Treatment. All developed to help deeply hydrate your complexion, this set is the perfect way to update your evening skincare routine with sumptuous, sophisticated textures and formula.
A brand new launch - discover Pro-Collagen Rose Marine Facial Oil, a beautifully light yet intense facial treatment infused with rose extracts to help soothe, hydrate and plump the look of your skin. With an exquisite rose scent and hero padina pavonica extracts found in cult Pro-Collagen products, this must-have oil is the perfect way to target visible signs of ageing and encourage a dewy, radiant glow.

Get to know Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised skin look.

Upgrade your routine with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection every 60 days for a full year, at today’s brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Rose Marine Facial Oil (15ml) - a luxurious facial oil infused with a trio of rose extracts and padina pavonica, developed to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles and leave the skin with a luminous glow
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - this sophisticated formula helps to renew the look and feel of your skin overnight, working to promote elasticity, firmness and suppleness. Blended with padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba and rose and mimosa absolutes
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (15ml) - specially formulated for dry complexions; with the three seaweeds padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella, as well as ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes
1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - this targeted eye cream works to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate eye area, and promote a more youthful look. Contains padina pavonica and linseed extract

How to use:
Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment:

Morning and evening, dispense one to two drops onto your ring fingers and lightly pat around your eye contour

Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil:

Massage three to four drops over your face and neck every morning and evening, before serum and moisturiser
Gently place your hands onto your chin and sweep alternate hands along your jawline to your ears
Slide your hands to your nose and glide across your cheeks and temples

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich:

Apply every morning, and evening if desired
Use a pea-sized amount and warm in your palms before applying to your face, neck, decollete and around the eye area

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream:

Apply to cleansed skin every night in light, upward motions

ml for ml

1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Rose Marine Facial Oil (15ml) - Worth £67 (thanks SCW) cost £23.72
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - Worth £63 cost £22.30
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (15ml) - Worth £30 (thanks SCW) cost £10.62
1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - Worth £46 cost £16.29

Worth from QVC £206, cost incl p&p used in calculations £72.93

Approx a third of the normal QVC price without the p&p.

Must apply my Nanny McFee quote and not buy it:

“When you need me, but do not want me then I must stay. But when you want me but no longer need me, I have to go”

I was very tempted by this, but I am certainly not tempted by a 15ml day cream. I thought when they went down to 30ml it was bad enough. I am disappointed.... but better off!

I was very tempted by this, but I am certainly not tempted by a 15ml day cream. I thought when they went down to 30ml it was bad enough. I am disappointed.... but better off!

I feel ripped off here with that 15ml nonsense. That's not a good deal as 30ml isn't a massive amount but it lasts a couple of months. Anyway, car failed it's MOT so the beauty money must be spent elsewhere :mysmilie_51:

CC

I feel ripped off here with that 15ml nonsense. That's not a good deal as 30ml isn't a massive amount but it lasts a couple of months. Anyway, car failed it's MOT so the beauty money must be spent elsewhere :mysmilie_51:

CC

Oh thats bad news CC. I hope its not too costly. Looks like we may need to stand firm together for yet another TSV!

Latest posts

Back