Hot Tubs - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Tubs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Please spare us any of the current presenters wearing bathing costumes, sitting in a hot tub in that peculiar industrial back yard in Chiswick.
    Oh please DON'T spare us. I'd just love to see Mr Brooks and Mr Biagi in their budgie smugglers

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Oh please DON'T spare us. I'd just love to see Mr Brooks and Mr Biagi in their budgie smugglers

CC

Likes Twilight , shopperholic , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinamist View Post
    Love it, love it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Will QVC be selling these soon? At least 3 presenters have now acquired one. Surely not freebies???
    Do you know which three have them? I'm assuming those with older kids or delusions of some kind or maybe both so Ickle Claire must be on the list.
    Likes SisterBliss, Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'd say Craig but he has a flat I think so it must be Claire Gypsy Caravan Sutton, Biagi has got to be in there and either Flint or Huntley. Probably wrong lol. Oh yeah forgot, Gill Gauntlett's dad is a must.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I'd say Craig but he has a flat I think so it must be Claire Gypsy Caravan Sutton, Biagi has got to be in there and either Flint or Huntley. Probably wrong lol. Oh yeah forgot, Gill Gauntlett's dad is a must.

CC
    Gill Gauntlett's dad Does he really exist or is her 'Bunbury'?
    Likes Akimbo , candycane, Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my word, could you imagine it (or rather not) Simon Dairylee demonstrating would be like someone lobbed a shag pile in the water with that chest hair, as for Chuntley, well Chuntley doesn’t really need an excuse to get those knockers out on show.
    Likes SisterBliss, Evie , AndiK , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Chuntley is becoming a grade A pain ! every time she's on she has to read out tweets that compliment her for being alive !

Its only guessing how long her goofy grin is on screen before she lets out an "awwwwwww" in faux coyness.
    Likes shopperholic , Evie , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Hasn’t Debbie Flint not been on with one late one evening
    Or else I have been dreaming about her in a hot tub
    Please tell me I’m not.........
    You may well have been dreaming about your favourite presenter but you are right about her having one. It was the first person I thought of when presenters having a hot tub was mentioned and I just knew there would be a selfie so that she'd get her mug in the shot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DF.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	17529

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Do you know which three have them? I'm assuming those with older kids or delusions of some kind or maybe both so Ickle Claire must be on the list.
    Well done!

https://blogs.qvcuk.com/hot-tub-and-times-way/

CC
    There's always one! I'll write to QVC and put your name forward as someone keen to appear in the ads promoting the hot tubs with the above!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Oh my word, could you imagine it (or rather not) Simon Dairylee demonstrating would be like someone lobbed a shag pile in the water with that chest hair, as for Chuntley, well Chuntley doesn’t really need an excuse to get those knockers out on show.
    I can see her now sitting in one with her bestie, who is manfully keeping his hair out of the water, surrounded by limited edition Yankee Candles & eating something delicious vegan nibbles when who should appear but the Scottish boyfriend & his mum da da da. The boyfriend gets all possessive, Ms Huntley the Elder acts like a heroine from a Victorian novella (simper, simper), & he jumps into the tub to save her honour; we know his mum won't be able to fit in as well because her weight issues have been told to the nation, well the ones that watch the Q, so she stands by with a towel. All imagined as though it's a sitcom from the 1970s.
    Likes candycane, shopperholic , Evie liked this post