Hot Tubs - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hot Tubs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    I don't think Craig living in a flat ever stops him from either having a freebie or having something 'on trend' ! Where he puts all the Kelly Hoppen, Yankee Candles, Peony flowers, Cooks Essentials, and anything thing that Jill 'garden tat' Gaunt flogs, is anybody's guess.
    He doesn't live with his partner so he probably shares out the freebies: "One for my place, one for yours".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    He doesn't live with his partner so he probably shares out the freebies: "One for my place, one for yours".
    I didn’t think of that! I wonder if his partner has a blow up hot tub? Soon they’ll be promoting Wet and Forget as a cleaning product for all their moss covered hot tubs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    I didnít think of that! I wonder if his partner has a blow up hot tub? Soon theyíll be promoting Wet and Forget as a cleaning product for all their moss covered hot tubs.
    Craig Rowe will figure out a way to get a free hot tub on his balcony, I bet the neighbours canít stand him already, the house prices will have already dropped dramatically having a QVC presenter in the building

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    What is it with Flinty and this obsession with sticking her face into every photo. Good grief!
    She’s always in the corner popping up like a gurning “where’s Wally”
    Likes alter ego , Twilight , candycane, Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Craig Rowe will figure out a way to get a free hot tub on his balcony, I bet the neighbours can’t stand him already, the house prices will have already dropped dramatically having a QVC presenter in the building
    Aww he's alright though isn't he? Fairly harmless as a neighbour I would think. I don't like freeloaders but he doesn't come across to me as over the top.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

When you've been watching him for years, it suddenly becomes noticeable how many times he says, how he has 'one' in his bathroom / looks great in his bedroom / which he has used in his kitchen, / looks great on his wall at home / took it on holiday with him / been using it for weeks as an night time moisturiser, on and on and on it goes.

Little wonder there isn't a great turnover of presenters when on top of their salary, the varied freebie perks must be too hard to let go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Aww he's alright though isn't he? Fairly harmless as a neighbour I would think. I don't like freeloaders but he doesn't come across to me as over the top.

CC
    We’ll have to agree to differ, I find he tells fibs quite a bit and if he stood on his balcony with his hand going ten to the dozen like he does on QVC, he’ll take off and end up on someone’s roof.

Post Thanks / Like

That’s a good business model QVC. Keep presenters who will not go unless pushed and lose viewers/customers who can’t watch the self obsessed, freebie grabbing presenters. Generally a rather unpleasant collection of people. Most are just not nice.
    Likes donna255 , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This freebie thing only seems to have appeared in the last 10 years. AY always got products to trial for upcoming TSVs and new launches but the others never mentioned on-air if they got freebies. Then suddenly for some reason, I think it was Claire said on air to the guest she got one of whatever to try before the show/launch and it wasn't beauty stuff.

Who remembers they used to mention a QVC staff shop? Like department stores, they had unopened product testers sold cheaply for the staff to buy. I know Debenhams used to have one not sure if they still do?
    Likes Twilight , Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Who remembers they used to mention a QVC staff shop? Like department stores, they had unopened product testers sold cheaply for the staff to buy. I know Debenhams used to have one not sure if they still do?
    Johnson & Johnson used to have a staff shop and lucky old me, my friend worked for them. I used to get ROC products for pennies compared to RRPs and not testers either.

CC