Kipling TSV 16/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looking (quickly) at the Kipling New Pixi purse on air now, if I’d paid £44 for a nylon purse, the least I’d want is for the front flap over to be straight, not wonky.

Thought this would be half gone this morning but it's all in stock.

CC

A recent attendee of the Debbie Flint school of selling convention, Kathryn Goldsmith.
I thought I heard her declare in an early hours repeat, something along the lines of the TSV bag would be sold out by the live hours

Just looking (quickly) at the Kipling New Pixi purse on air now, if I’d paid £44 for a nylon purse, the least I’d want is for the front flap over to be straight, not wonky.

What a wonderfully wonky purse

21DF3184-9673-4ED5-B961-6D860443484A.jpg

Small round bags are ok as evening bags, but most purses are square and oblong so this bag would be hopeless, and I hate bags where you have to fight to get anything in or out.

I do have Kiplings from past years, including 3 cross body from their sequin range (pink/silver/green) - those were the times when their range was unique from anything in the shops, unlike now when the fabric designs are depressing compared to the summer ranges of the past, which included lilacs and corals with big white flowers.

I also remember the very small almost purse like cross body bags, which Julia R always referred to as a 'childrens range', but I found useful as a dog walking accessory. Then there is the Vente-Privee website where I've bought Kipling for £20 and below.

A recent attendee of the Debbie Flint school of selling convention, Kathryn Goldsmith.
I thought I heard her declare in an early hours repeat, something along the lines of the TSV bag would be sold out by the live hours

She's too cocky by half.

I can't warm to her either. She can hardly wait for the guest to finish their spiel because she has got something to say, and she shouts.

Although most of the presenters have that as a trait. This morning Kathy Taylor was stuttering over Melissa it was embarrassing.

I am getting sick of them reminding people to check out their baskets. It smacks of desperation to me.

I have quite a few Kipling bags, but they are so expensive these days and to be honest quite unappealing in their designs and colours. Don't like this one at all, seems to be very 'unusable'. Am not surprised it is still available.

Kathryn Goldsmith seems to shout all the time, talks very fast, and is quite hard sell. Her high pitched voice makes me ears bleed.

Oh, for someone with a bit of class.

Katheryn Goldsmith is truly awful talk about the award for the most phoney over exaggerated enthusiasm she gets it every time.She has just come on with EsiYo yoghurt result switch to ‘Escape to the Chateau’.

Latest posts

Back