Roman Originals - extra 20% off sale & free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
hiya I know Roman isn't a QVC brand, but think quite a few of you on here like it so thought I'd share these vouchers...

First is for:
Extra 20% off Orders in the up to 50% off Sale plus Free Next Day Delivery at Roman Originals

Code is: VCUK

Also for Exclusive 25% off Orders at Roman Originals

The code for that is: VCQ3

Hope they help someone! X

Thank you! Just got £10 off a lovely dress and free delivery. Very like a Coco Bianco dress I ordered which was too small, returned to get a replacement, however, Q got it wrong and refunded me instead. Got a better deal on the Roman dress. Too bad for QVC.

CC

I buy quite a lot from Roman and I see Ruth Langsford is now promoting their clothes too. She wears quite a few on the morning TV show by all accounts. Goes to show even her own so called range at Q aren`t good enough for on the telly lol
I`ve got more than enough Summer/lightweight stuff and dresses but I`ve ordered a pleated animal print skirt which I saw in my local Roman store and I know I`ll get my wear out of over the Autumn/Winter months.

Unfortunately the dress I ordered was huge on me. I ordered a 12 (which I would say I am although maybe a small 12) and it was just too big all over. If you're ordering and on the small side I'd size down. Free returns though.

CC

Latest posts

Back