Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC TSV 17/08/19 4 Piece Collagen Collection

1000ml Skincare Gel
1000ml Bath & Shower Creme
70ml Hydra-Gel Serum
90ml Hydra-Collagen Intensive Moisturiser

Photo of TSV

l.jpg

I've just chucked out a rather large quantity of very ancient SBC gels, and a body butter. I won't be buying again from this range.
I didn't detect any benefit from applying any of the gels... and I have confirmed myself as not a fan of body butters... they are too "claggy" and occlusive.

I never enjoy the feeling on my skin, or the after effects. I like super-light body lotions that sink in quickly.

Yes I still have two litres of the pink stuff in my bathroom,must Chuck it out it’s years old,never did anything for me.:mysmilie_48:

Ha ha, you're all saving me a fortune! Didn't go for the last SBC TSV, have never tried the brand in fact and I don't intend to. The sizes are too big and I'm always chopping and changing so I'd never use it all.

CC

With all these huge sizes, nobody ends up using them up.

I don't know about anyone else, but I never think a supersize of anything is a suitable gift.

Either people think you've been to a wholesaler and got trade prices, or it just looks over-the-top.

A standard size is plenty.

I'm trying not to be a "stasher" any more (hence I've got my new Decleor TSV open and on the go already).

I don't need the gel or shower creme but I do like the serum - it is the only one that my skin seems to like. The 70ml serum is on the QVC website today at £52 - which is a little odd as the 30ml trio is £45.51 :thinking::thinking:

I bought a collagen tsv ages ago and I mean years not months ago. The shower stuff made me itch, the collagen gel is still unopened and ready for the bin and the only thing I liked and used up was the collagen cleanser but I haven`t ever bought it again. I can`t recall what else was in the tsv so it can`t have been anything worth buying again.

ml for ml

1000ml Skincare Gel Worth £28 (based on Aloe Vera price on Q as Collagen not showing yet as a separate item) cost £8.94

1000ml Bath & Shower Creme Worth £29 (based on Arnica & Honey & Almond on Q as Collagen not showing yet as a separate item) cost £9.25

70ml Hydra-Gel Serum Worth £52 on Q cost £16.60

90ml Hydra-Collagen Intensive Moisturiser Worth £27 on Q cost £8.62

Total Worth approx £136 cost incl p&p used in calculations £43.41

Available now & states £135 from Q, I had worked at approx £136 so not going to alter ml for ml calculations.
Not buying as still using a Collagen gel, Collagen shower & propolis gel & shower too.

SBC 4 Piece Collagen Skincare Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239597

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240580

QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.46
P&P £3.95

Description
This four-piece Collagen Skincare Collection from SBC includes their brand new Hydra-Collagen Intensive Moisturiser specially formulated for dry skin, plus a rich Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum, the popular Collagen Skincare Gel and a Collagen Bath & Shower Creme both in supersize. Shake up your beauty regime with this complete skincare collection, enriched with nature's finest ingredients.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this SBC collection individually from QVC you’d pay £135, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £38.46, plus P&P, you’re saving an incredible £96.54.

Brand new launch - this collection includes the introduction of SBC's new Hydra-Collagen Intensive Moisturiser, enriched with a unique blend of marine collagen, shea butter and rodacea extract. It's specifically formulated for dull, dry or dehydrated skin in need of intense hydration and comes in a supersize so you can stock up.

Complete bath and skincare regime - this set offers all you need for a complete top-to-toe skincare routine, including an array of collagen heroes, all enriched with natural ingredients.

Contains:

1 x NEW Hydra-Collagen Intensive Moisturiser (90ml) - an intensely hydrating moisturiser enriched with marine collagen, shea butter and rodacea extract. This rich cream has been specially formulated for dehydrated skin and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a fresher, firmer, youthful-looking appearance
1 x Collagen Bath & Shower Crème (1000ml; supersize) - a luxurious bath and shower elixir that cleanses and hydrates your skin. Collagen, vitamin-rich Kukui seed oil and exotic passion flower oil unite in an aromatic lather to help lift away impurities, deeply moisturise and leave you feeling fresh and fragrant from top to toe. Suitable for dull, dry and mature skin types
1 x Collagen Skincare Gel (1000ml; supersize) - a moisturising face and body gel designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restore moisture to dry, dehydrated skin. Containing marine collagen, this sophisticated moisturiser can help soften, hydrate and soothe your skin for a more youthful-looking appearance
1 x Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum (75ml) - a rich, intensive serum to help moisturise, smooth and condition your skin while working to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Enriched with marine collagen this luxurious serum is recommended for mature and dry skin, to help you look and feel more radiant

Although I definitely dont need any more shower stuff or body moisturisers the serum and new face moisturiser convinced me to buy (I think the eye cream is also brilliant- now the teething problems with the pump have been sorted). I even went for the auto-delivery option - just in case!but I can always cancel :mysmilie_11:

I could probably have three showers a day for a year before I will have used up all my shower milks/gels/souffles and whatever other nonsense is in the cupboard so I won't go for this (or any other brand of liquid soap).

CC

I tried SBC years ago but never liked their gels.I find them sticky and uncomfortable and never experienced any benefit.Another product people rave about but I cannot see it, much like Yankee Candles, another No No from me.That list is getting longer and the money stays in the bank ( Mrs Scrooge!)

I tried SBC years ago but never liked their gels.I find them sticky and uncomfortable and never experienced any benefit.Another product people rave about but I cannot see it, much like Yankee Candles, another No No from me.That list is getting longer and the money stays in the bank ( Mrs Scrooge!)

Let's add Kipling to that list....

Latest posts

Back