Google Chrome and QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Hello,

I was just wondering whether anyone else was having difficulty with viewing or even accessing QVC through Chrome. I have tried ah hoc for a few weeks now and always get a 'access denied' message and a further message stating that the service is denied on this server (google), just wondering whether it was a known fault or if it was just me?

I'm OK on QVC but can't watch IW on Chrome, have to go back to Explorer. I think it's something to do with flash player.

CC

I don't use Chrome, but Firefox and all ok on there. Although in the past I am sure I had a problem which eventually sorted itself. Flash player can cause problems indeed candycane. Sorry no help Yorkrose.

I did have a problem with Pavers website for around 4 days and I emailed them and told them and asked whether there was a problem. Well were they bothered, not one bit. Was told to change browser! Erm...but I have been able to use your site up till recently surely there is a problem. I don't want to change browser. Anyway lo and behold it is now back working.

I use Chrome and have no issues with Q website. You could try clearing cookies and see if that sorts it,

Latest posts

Back