Michael Perrys Garden TSV 18/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hhmmm, it could be bulbs or plants on advanced orders. Or lawn feed for Sept. or I might be completely wrong !

Monster buddah's head water feature. All the ones that they didn't sell today.

CC

Wow, not very respectful ! Imagine if they turned a status of God or Mohammed into a water feature ����

It looks kind of familiar.

CC

I agree.

And no doubt Luxform means a day of Gill Gauntlet telling us about her dad, his balcony, his recent operation and then listing all the lights she's got in her garden. I can't wait! :mysmilie_11:

I agree.

And no doubt Luxform means a day of Gill Gauntlet telling us about her dad, his balcony, his recent operation and then listing all the lights she's got in her garden. I can't wait! :mysmilie_11:

Her dad is a real person as I saw a picture of him yesterday playing with some gadget. Don't see the point in selling solar lights when summer is nearly over. We hardly get any sun as it is and next to none after September.

CC

I know her dad is a real person, but I don't see the need to mention him every time she's on air. I caught a few minutes this afternoon, when she was playing with a stacking toy thing, and she mentioned him and his age at least three times during the short presentation.

I'd rather hear about the products being aired than the presenters' family members, but I could be in the minority.

I know her dad is a real person, but I don't see the need to mention him every time she's on air. I caught a few minutes this afternoon, when she was playing with a stacking toy thing, and she mentioned him and his age at least three times during the short presentation.

I'd rather hear about the products being aired than the presenters' family members, but I could be in the minority.

You're not on your own. Whatever the product sales staff should understand their customer's needs & then sell the benefits of their product, the fact that their third cousin twice removed likes something is totally irrelevant. The constant referrals to family & friends demonstrates how hopeless the Q's sales assistants are & that most should be replaced.

Luxform Flame Effect Three Headed Solar 1.8m Lamp Post
Item Number: 518599
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.99
P&P £4.95

This classic-style lamp post with its high quality matte black finish features an elegant, triple-headed design with three solar-operated lanterns set with LED lights behind clear glass panes. Enjoy your outdoor space long after the sun goes down with this beautiful lamp post from Luxform.

Touch of the sun - save on bills and energy costs with these solar-powered lanterns. The lithium batteries recharge during the day and emit 45 lumens between three LED lights. The bulbs use True Flame technology, flickering like real flames so you can sit back and relax with the twinkle of the lamps

Timeless elegance - with its triple-headed design and traditional beauty, this 1.8m tall lamp post will transform your outdoor space, serving as a landmark and a talking point for guests and family.

Turn it on - included in the packaging is a ready-to-use kit with batteries, screws and plugs, so that you can fix your lamp post on your pavement or wooden deck with ease. Just mount it in any sunny spot using the holes in the base for screws.

Output: 135 lumens
Power source: solar and batteries
Made from maintenance-free, durable materials
Assembled (h x w x d): 181cm x 62cm x 14cm (71.2" x 24.4" x 5.5")

Contains:

Stainless steel poles
3 x lantern heads
3 x screws, 3 x fixing plug
1 x instruction manual
3 x 2V lithium batteries included

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518599

It's got the real flame effect. I actually quite like it and it's a good price but I've got totally the wrong kind of house/setting so I'll pass.

CC

Latest posts

Back