Cozee Home TSV 19/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I loved the double set of the soft fleece TSVs last winter but I've two sets now so don't need more and I definitely don't need summer bedding. Possibly might get a fleecy one for the caravan if it's a good deal but probably too early in the year.

CC

I like the look of some of the newer Cozee sets with the lighter fabric. Sadly, you need to iron, albeit only minimally apparently.

Even thinking about a Cozee Home fleece cover on a duvet tonight is making me sweat! Having said that, I only changed to plain cotton sheets a fortnight ago.

It will be cushions/throws/rug as they won't sell their type of bedding in the summer. It must be warm at nights just now as my dog is sleeping on the bed rather than in it (very unhygienic I know!).

CC

Might think about this for my small bedroom. There's only a single bed in there so it might be a good deal.

CC

Cozee Home Sophia Rose Vintage Wash Supersoft Bedspread
Item Number: 808621

150x200 cm QVC Price £39.00 Todays Special Value Price £28.00

240x260 cm QVC Price £50.00 Todays Special Value Price £36.00

P&P £3.95

This bedspread from Cozee Home features a washed rose garden print and subtle quilted detailing. Easy to care for, super soft and ideal for any climate, this pretty bedspread is a beautiful finishing touch to your home decor.
A trans-seasonal staple - with its versatile, lightly padded design, this bedspread can be used in any climate, whether you use it in warm weather as a lighter alternative to your regular duvet, or layer it over your regular duvet to keep you cosy in the colder months.

Flower power - add a touch of country cottage-inspired chic to your decor with this bedspread's effortlessly feminine floral design on the front, which will pull together your bedroom style with an elegant touch you'll love. It also has a plain reverse, so you can simply turn it over if you fancy a change.

Easy to care for - this bedspread is quick-drying and easy to wash - simply pop it into your washing machine whenever you need to, and you can have it dry and back on your bed before the end of the day, fresh and ready to go.

The perfect fit - with two size options to choose from, you can find the perfect fit for your bed. Single or double beds will fit the smaller size, while larger queen and king size beds will be covered by the larger size - or, if you'd like a fully-covered look for your smaller bed, why not go for the larger size?

A colour to suit your home - with four different shades to choose from, you can match this bedspread to your decor perfectly. Go for Rose Pink or Plum for a pop of pretty colour, or select Blue or Grey for a subtler hue that will work with any colour palette.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Blue
Grey
Plum
Rose Pink

Size options:

Small: 150cm x 200cm (59" x 78.7")
Large: 240cm x 250cm (94.5" x 98.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808621

100% polyester and very old fashioned looking, something my Gran would have had on her bed (and I'm in my 60's).

The smaller one's an odd size. It barely covered a double bed but would swamp a single bed. Didn't like it anyway when I saw it.

CC

I like it so :tongue:

Only in the blue though. The lilac looks almost fluorescent and no idea why they call that plum. Did you ever see a plum that colour??

Not buying as it wouldn't really suit my bedroom and I've got far too much bedding as it is.

The prices of this QVCs own range is ridiculous, polyester is as cheap as chips anywhere else but, oh no, not QVCs own brand bedding, QVCs own brand bedding has to be a lot more expensive. One day QVC will realise, just because there’s is more expensive than other retailers, doesn’t make it better than other retailers.

I rather liked the blue and the grey, either would have suited our cottage. We've been in our new house just 8 months and I'm not rushing into buying any more bedding until we decorate the 2 remaining bedrooms and I'm leaning away a vintage style.

The pillow sham upsell always frustrates me; if I were to buy the throw would I regret not buying them, or would they just be an annoying extra that ends up on the floor with all the superfluous cushions when I want to sleep? 🙃

The likes of Very and JD Williams, they all do fleece bedding for about £20 for a double set, even Dunhelm do it. https://www.dunelm.com/product/tedd...MI58GIvdqP5AIVirTtCh1RnAecEAQYAiABEgL0KPD_BwE. I’ve seen similar shams and throws to Cozee Home for a fraction of the price. That’s just my take though, each to their own. :mysmilie_3:

Well, having just said I have far too much bedding, I’m going to have to make a trip to Dunelm this week now! Thanks for that!

I’ve always thought Cozee Home quality was top but those Dunelm teddy bear covers get amazing reviews. I don’t know how much a set would work out if it’s £25 for the KS duvet cover on its own*. I’ll check it out though.

*Edit: £48 for duvet cover, bottom sheet and 2 pillowcases, it seems.

Latest posts

Back