Cozee Home TSV 19/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry Andi. :mysmilie_17:

I’ve often wondered if Studio get theirs made in the same place as QVCs too, the bedding and the V pillow is a lot cheaper elsewhere in the “catalogues”. https://www.studio.co.uk/shop/en/studio/teddy-v-shaped-pillow

Better price, as always Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07TMP91TR/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I love it really! :nod:

I always sit up (see what I did there?) when I see mention of V pillows. I bought a couple about 16 years ago from The White Company and bought the pillow cases at the same time. I managed to rip one case so bought another but then The White Co stopped selling them at all and can I find pillow cases anywhere else that fit?!! Can I heck? The pillow is really plump and wider all over. The cases from Dunelm, Amazon, eBay, etc etc are all too skinny. I have thought about trying to make my own and that means I could choose the fabric (I’ve only got white) but not sure I am skilled enough.

Sorry, rather off-topic there. (Maybe someone on the forum will have a suggestion though!)

I love it really! :nod:

I always sit up (see what I did there?) when I see mention of V pillows. I bought a couple about 16 years ago from The White Company and bought the pillow cases at the same time. I managed to rip one case so bought another but then The White Co stopped selling them at all and can I find pillow cases anywhere else that fit?!! Can I heck? The pillow is really plump and wider all over. The cases from Dunelm, Amazon, eBay, etc etc are all too skinny. I have thought about trying to make my own and that means I could choose the fabric (I’ve only got white) but not sure I am skilled enough.

Sorry, rather off-topic there. (Maybe someone on the forum will have a suggestion though!)

:mysmilie_15:

Will these help Andi, they can convert a cotton V in to a fleecy V https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N8QYH91/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

These look quite big. https://www.studio.co.uk/shop/en/st...MIjNHS5JGR5AIVArDtCh1DoggsEAQYCiABEgILLvD_BwE

You’re so sweet. Thanks, shopperholic. Sadly, as this photo shows, the pillows I have are unusually fat in every dimension and all the cases out there seem to have long, skinny “legs” so would never fit. Very kind of you to look for me, though. I think I’m just going to have to make them myself.

F9CB51A6-AFB6-4E9D-BB33-A410F65FACC6.jpg

You’re so sweet. Thanks, shopperholic. Sadly, as this photo shows, the pillows I have are unusually fat in every dimension and all the cases out there seem to have long, skinny “legs” so would never fit. Very kind of you to look for me, though. I think I’m just going to have to make them myself.

View attachment 17664

Aw you’re welcome, at least if you make them yourself you might save a couple of quid, nothing is made now as good as it used to be. xxx

View attachment 17664

I think they would be quite easy to make if you have access to a sewing machine. Use the current pillowcase as a template,allowing about an extra 1.5cm seam allowance all round.

Aw you’re welcome, at least if you make them yourself you might save a couple of quid, nothing is made now as good as it used to be. xxx

Very true. And I’m sick of white x

I think they would be quite easy to make if you have access to a sewing machine. Use the current pillowcase as a template,allowing about an extra 1.5cm seam allowance all round.

You’re right except there’s a kind of “envelope flap” at the back/top which is sewn in a bit unusually. I would have to find an easier way of doing the opening. Anyone who sews quite regularly could knock a couple up in half an hour. Sadly, that’s not me. But yes, I will look into it. Thanks, Millie’s Mum x

(Excuse the QVC Facebook method of sign-off.)

Latest posts

Back