ABC Wipes Offer At “Look Fantastic”

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ll get my wipes tomorrow, free two day tracked Royal Mail delivery and emails asking me if there are any problems get in touch, excellent service. It’s only QVC lagging behind now in the retail department.

I found the small pack wipes to be very 'unwet'. Good find though.

Years ago I bought some off QVC and after about three months they went off and stank, that’s the only bad experience I’ve had, the other bad experience on QVC?.....the price. :mysmilie_3: Never bought from them again. :mysmilie_3:

Thanks, as always, shopperholic. I am not a fan of ABC myself but that's a great offer for anyone who is.

I must say, I love Lookfantastic. They have been great when I have sent gifts to a friend in Canada (free P&P) as most companies won't ship there at all, never mind for free. I bought two of their advent calendars last year (when reduced) as well.

Thanks, as always, shopperholic. I am not a fan of ABC myself but that's a great offer for anyone who is.

I must say, I love Lookfantastic. They have been great when I have sent gifts to a friend in Canada (free P&P) as most companies won't ship there at all, never mind for free. I bought two of their advent calendars last year (when reduced) as well.

I agree Andi, they’re a great retailer. With the wipes you’re getting over twice as much for almost ten pound less compared to QVCs 10 pack, I’d never buy them from QVC, I use them in this weather ‘cause I’m conscious of standing at the till in this heat, a quick wipe is better than asking everyone to stand down wind :mysmilie_17:

I agree Andi, they’re a great retailer. With the wipes you’re getting over twice as much for almost ten pound less compared to QVCs 10 pack, I’d never buy them from QVC, I use them in this weather ‘cause I’m conscious of standing at the till in this heat, a quick wipe is better than asking everyone to stand down wind :mysmilie_17:

Nobody on shoppingtelly.com smells, shopperholic, least of all you.

:sun:

Nobody on shoppingtelly.com smells, shopperholic, least of all you.

:sun:

Aw lovely Andi, you’re so kind xx. :mysmilie_508:

I hate feeling sweaty, must have about four cool showers per day in this heat. :mysmilie_17:

Aw lovely Andi, you’re so kind xx. :mysmilie_508:

I hate feeling sweaty, must have about four cool showers per day in this heat. :mysmilie_17:

I cannot stand it either - it feels very undignified, even if it can't be helped when it's like this. My shallow bath last night was so cool, but it was lovely.

trying to save the planet I don't do wipes far to destructive...trying o convince family members wipes are polluting

trying to save the planet I don't do wipes far to destructive...trying o convince family members wipes are polluting

Yes I agree, we don’t do plastic in our house for those reasons. I need them to wipe the public toilet handles down since I opened the toilet door to leave at a (quite posh) restaurant and the handle was surprisingly wet, I’m hoping it was just water. I ran back in and washed my hands again, grabbed some toilet paper and opened the door handle with it, it must’ve looked strange when a woman walked in and I had my foot keeping the door open and stretching as far as I could to lob the paper in the bin.

Latest posts

Back