Christmas In July Advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love those Snoopy cushions. I actually do have green velvet boots but they don't have candy canes stuck on them :mysmilie_17:

CC

These cushions are lovely, I used to adore Snoopy when I was a child......ok hands up, still do :mysmilie_17:

I’ve book marked that website, I’ll have a good look later and buy a couple. :mysmilie_3:

I've always known there's a link between us. All my love letters to my Mr T were in Snoopy cards & the toy he bought me in that amazing summer of 1976 sits on our bed, in fact I found his red nightshirt & cap only last week - Snoopy, not Mr T!

I've always known there's a link between us. All my love letters to my Mr T were in Snoopy cards & the toy
he bought me in that amazing summer of 1976 sits on our bed, in fact I found his red nightshirt & cap only last week - Snoopy, not Mr T :mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_19:

Yes T, my sister from another mister, we do seem to think the same and love the same things. Do you remember those little kennels with Snoopy lying on top and it was friction, you’d push it and off he’d go. :mysmilie_17:

My dad bought me a Snoopy plush toy when I was seven, he was huge, well it was then. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back