Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 20/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I rather like Time Bomb* and the TSVs are often very good value. Will keep an eye on this as I’m running low on the eye and neck creams. Really don’t need another face moisturiser, though, especially 100ml, when I’ve got enough for the next few years already!

*Note: NOT Lulu’s Time Bomb because having Sonia front the range on telly wouldn’t make it Sonia’s Time Bomb, nor would it be Des’s Time Bomb if Des O’Connor wanted to make a few bob appearing in a white coat on QVC and talking about how he developed the face cream in the lab.

Sorry, it's rubbish. Tried it, does nothing, returned it. Not buying again. However, backtracking, the hand cream is good.

CC

Sorry, it's rubbish. Tried it, does nothing, returned it. Not buying again. However, backtracking, the hand cream is good.

CC

Goes to show we all have different tastes. I really like the cocktails, neck cream and eye cream and can take or leave the hand cream!

Goes to show we all have different tastes. I really like the cocktails, neck cream and eye cream and can take or leave the hand cream!

Yikes, my post sounded like I was trying to rubbish yours which I wasn't of course. We all like different things and we all have different skin so what works for me probably won't work for others.

CC

Yikes, my post sounded like I was trying to rubbish yours which I wasn't of course. We all like different things and we all have different skin so what works for me probably won't work for others.

CC

Aw, I didn't think you were doing that, don't worry. So true about things working for one person and not another, though.

I like the night cream, the hand cream, the cleansing oil and the intensive moisturiser. The cocktails aren't bad either. I think for what the products do, they are too expensive when buying them separately. When I have used up what I still have in my stash from previous TSVs, I won't buy any Time Bomb any more.

CC

I too found the neck cream rubbish, but perhaps I should have persevered more. The cocktails are V good,not tried the eye.

Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Glowing Skincare Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239596

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240590

QVC Price £92.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.00
P&P £4.95

This five-piece set from Lulu's Time Bomb features the all-new, super-hydrating Shimmer Body Lotion, plus brand favourites including Glory Days Day Cream, Complexion Cocktail, Troubleshooter and Smart Balm Eye Cream. Unveil a gorgeous glow this season with the help of these skincare heroes.

Just landed - launching at QVC is the all-new Super Hydrating Shimmer Lotion, contains minute shimmery particles which absorb quickly and hydrate intensely, leaving your skin glowing and feeling silky smooth.

Supersize saviours - make the most of Glory Days Day Cream and Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw + Chest Cream which come in great-value supersize editions, meaning you can enjoy them for even longer.

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this great collection in October and again in December (in 60 day intervals), at our fantastic Today’s Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x Glory Days Day Cream (100ml) - a four-in-one multi-tasker that moisturises, primes, evens skin tone and brightens. Formulated with borage oil, glucose, white flowers oils and hyaluronic acid

1 x Show Off Shimmer Body NEW (250ml) - infused with white truffle oil, shea butter, avocado oil and white tea leaf. A super-hydrating lotion that helps to make your skin look toned, supple and youthful

1 x Trouble Shooter Neck, Jaw + Chest Cream (100ml) - three times Beauty Bible Award winner and skincare hero, this luxe cream helps to keep your neck and decollete looking smooth and tight, targeting the tell-tale signs of ageing. Formulated with plant-derived extracts, vitamin C, Abyssinian oil, pea extract and olive oil

1 x Complexion Cocktail with a shot of B12 (100ml) - synergised with vitamin B12 and B3, plus brown algae, centella, ginseng and two types of hyaluronic acids. A replenishing tonic that helps to plump the texture of skin while evening tone for a fresh, radiant complexion.

1 x Smart Balm Eye Cream (15ml) - infused with centella, peptides, borage oil and licorice extracts. A lightweight formula that adds dewy hydration to the delicate skin around your eyes and targets puffiness and dark circles, as well as fine lines and wrinkles

1 x Brochure

How to use:

Glory Days Day Cream

Apply daily to clean skin

Show Off Shimmer Body

Gently smooth over hands and body and massage onto skin

Troubleshooter, Neck, Jaw + Chest cream

Apply to clean skin by gently smoothing along jawline, and massaging with upward strokes up and over neck and decollete

Complexion Cocktail

Apply to dry skin.
Pour a small amount in hand, or saturate a cotton ball or cosmetic pad. Lightly massage onto skin with circular motions, avoiding eye area.

Eye Cream:

Apply in the morning before make-up, then re-apply throughout the day to replenish moisture
Can be applied over make-up

ml for ml

1 x Glory Days Day Cream (100ml) - Worth £46 from Q (£66 direct I believe, although looks like different packaging) cost £10.87
1 x Show Off Shimmer Body NEW (250ml) - Worth £24 direct cost £5.67
1 x Trouble Shooter Neck, Jaw + Chest Cream (100ml) - Worth £80 direct cost £18.90
1 x Complexion Cocktail with a shot of B12 (100ml) - Worth £24 from Q cost £5.67
1 x Smart Balm Eye Cream (15ml) - Worth £29 direct cost £6.84
Total Worth approx £203 (more if all purchased direct, approx £223.50) cost incl p&p used in calculations £47.95.

Latest posts

Back