Revitalash TSV 22/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Revitalash 3 Piece Essentials Collection
Item Number: 239942
QVC Price £140.00
Todays Special Value Price £104.88
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Essentials Set from Revitalash features the iconic Advanced Conditioner, Revitabrow Advanced Conditioner and Double-Ended Volumising Mascara & Volumising Primer. Achieve length and volume as you never have before with this superb collection, which will help to promote the look of thicker lashes and brows so you can have gorgeous eyes every day.
Conditioning heroes - when it comes to your beauty routine, get the base right with the help of the lash and brow conditioners, which will work to promote growth and the look of fullness before you apply your favourite beauty products. Boasting a special complex of peptides and botanicals, these conditioners will help you achieve the foundation for beautiful eyes, before you even apply your make-up.

Shake up your make-up - make your beauty routine work even harder to keep your lashes looking healthy and hydrated with the help of the Double-Ended Volumising Mascara & Volumising Primer, which boasts built-in conditioning agents that work to soften your lashes as you wear it. What's more, the two-step system helps to give your eyes the look of thicker, longer lashes in an instant.

Easy care, easy wear - thanks to the conditioners' easy-to-use applicators, you can effortlessly slot them into your beauty routine. Simply smooth on the Revitabrow Conditioner with the built-in doe foot and apply the Revitalash Conditioner over the roots of your eyelashes in one easy line. Both the conditioners only require one application a day, and since there's no added benefit to applying them more than that, you can be sure that you're doing your very best for your brows and lashes with minimal effort.

Contains:

1 x Revitalash Advanced Conditioner (2ml) - this iconic formula works to maintain and condition your lashes, to help them look thicker and fuller. Infused with peptides and botanicals
1 x Revitabrow Advanced Conditioner (3ml) - a conditioning formula that works to give your eyebrows the look of fuller, thicker hairs, especially designed for sparse and over-plucked brows
1 x Double-Ended Volumising Mascara & Volumising Primer (5.5ml each side) in Indigo/Black - one side features the indigo blue primer to help coat your lashes and prepare them for mascara application, while enhancing the look of volume, and the other side features the mascara, which works to coat lashes in rich black pigment for a water-resistant finish to help last throughout your day

How to use:
Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner:

Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin
One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes - only a small amount is needed
Ensure Revitalash is dry before applying make-up
For best results, use consistently
Please note: there is no added benefit to using more than once per day

Revitabrow Advanced Conditioner:

Using the built-in applicator, swipe this conditioner across clean, dry brows once a day
For best results, use consistently

Volumising Primer:

Apply to clean, dry lashes before your mascara, wiggling at the base of the eyelash to separate lashes, then twirl upward and outward
To extend the product’s life, do not pump the wand inside the tube - this allows air into the tube and may cause the product to dry out faster

Volumising Mascara:

Apply in light, upward strokes after using Primer

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239942

£105 (all but) and they still want another £4 P&P. Ditch the ridiculous huge rigid board boxes with plinth and polystyrene insert that RapidLash and RapidBrow seem to come in and the three thin tubes would only cost 83p by Royal Mail 2nd class large letter (my last 5 items from Q this year have all come Royal Mail by the way).

I’m using a No.7 lash conditioner at the moment. Far better value.

I’m probably over-thinking things but anything that is claimed to “promote growth” worries me. How does it target only eyelashes or eyebrows, could it also “promote growth” in other cells ? Sorry to be alarmist, I am a worrier !

I got the last TSV, I had always wondered if it worked and can say it has made a difference to my eyelashes. They were stumpy, straight and since using this stuff I now know they used to be brittle too. I don’t wear mascara because I always end up looking like a panda so I don’t use the primer and mascara every day , I can’t say it floats my boat but the Revitalash has softened my lashes, they have a slight curl upwards now and they are certainly longer. If I rub my eyes, my lashes don’t fall out as they used to either. I’m impressed but I have read that caster oil does the same thing so I’m going to do some research...it’s a far cheaper option

Castor oil does work but even the tiniest amount is way to greasy, I don’t like the feel of it.

just using a liquid liner makes my lashes look thicker and longer...

Yes, one of the tips from beauty experts is "tight-lining" which is putting your eyeliner under your upper lashes to close the gap between your lids and lashes. I like this look better than the lower lash waterline trick, as I have small, dry eyes which are prone to lumps and blepharitis.

On a Facebook group, I belong to someone put up research from the US done on all of the so-called eyelash growth products.

Castor Oil conditions the lashes but will not make them grow.

Revitalash was mentioned but again did not live up to the hype.

The only brand which will make your lashes grow is Lassi something which is prescription only even in the US.

Could not find the article on Facebook but this one is interesting.

https://www.prevention.com/beauty/g25860734/best-eyelash-growth-conditioning-serum/

Yes, one of the tips from beauty experts is "tight-lining" which is putting your eyeliner under your upper lashes to close the gap between your lids and lashes. I like this look better than the lower lash waterline trick, as I have small, dry eyes which are prone to lumps and blepharitis.

I look terrible in eye make up, I’ve given up with eye liner, shadows and almost given up with mascara, I have such dark circles it all just makes them look worse.
I’m sticking with my Revitalash until it runs out and then I will have a think what I am going to do.

I remember a teacher in primary school who had amazing lashes but her eyelids always looked greasy, I used to wonder if she put some kind of oil on them, now I’m thinking it may well have been castor oil.

On a Facebook group, I belong to someone put up research from the US done on all of the so-called eyelash growth products.

Castor Oil conditions the lashes but will not make them grow.

Revitalash was mentioned but again did not live up to the hype.

The only brand which will make your lashes grow is Lassi something which is prescription only even in the US.

Could not find the article on Facebook but this one is interesting.

https://www.prevention.com/beauty/g25860734/best-eyelash-growth-conditioning-serum/

I think Lassi is sold on ebay from India if I remember correctly, but it may change the colour of your iris

Well, I’ve been using revitalash and revitabrow for years, with very good results.
About 3 months ago I started using castor oil, as suggested on here.
My eyebrows are still good, but my eyelashes have got much worse, so I’m back on the revitalash.
It was worth a try, but didn’t work for my lashes, I’ll keep using it for my brows while they stay good though.

I tried revitalash, I did get 'longer' lashes, but also red itchy eyes & marks that haven't shifted since. I really wouldn't use it again. It doesn't make lashes 'grow' - no cosmetic can, it just stops them falling out. They've had lots of issues with the FDA & description of the product - just sounds bad to me. I believe Revitalash & the others containing the bimatropost (sp!!!) hormone are banned in Sweden. Revitalash contained this proglastin (sp) in the ingredients last time I checked.

I tried revitalash, I did get 'longer' lashes, but also red itchy eyes & marks that haven't shifted since. I really wouldn't use it again. It doesn't make lashes 'grow' - no cosmetic can, it just stops them falling out. They've had lots of issues with the FDA & description of the product - just sounds bad to me. I believe Revitalash & the others containing the bimatropost (sp!!!) hormone are banned in Sweden. Revitalash contained this proglastin (sp) in the ingredients last time I checked.

Ditto, I have purple veins on the upper eye lid ever since using Revitalash and I haven't used it for years now. The lashes did grow and they looked juicy and shiny very similar if not the same to what they were when I was a child

I do that May and it is surprising how good your eyes look. I occasionally wear mascara on my bottom lashes but have not used mascara on my top lashes for over a year. I do put a line on my lower lash line but I use a small soft brush and blend it

As, yes. Tightlining. AY suddenly "discovered" this technique last year (I think, could have been the year before, though). She was prattling on about it on a Bobbi Brown show where the guest was trying to hide her amusement/amazement that only recently she's heard of it. It's been around decades! A Trish McEvoy makeup artist showed me how to do it in 2003 and it had been around before then.

We can always count on AY for the most up-to-date techniques. Qualified beauty expert, my arse :wonder:

Bimatoprost is used by glaucoma sufferers (and now people who want longer lashes!). Latisse is the commercial version (hugely over-priced) in a brush tube for lashes. I've been buying Bimatoprost from a lady on Makeupalley for years. She gets a load from a pharmacy in India then ships it all out to us. I get it from her as it's cheaper to get it this way than getting it from the same place but shipped to the UK! Not so much the cost of the product, but the postage.

It works brilliantly with no side effects for me but it comes in a dropper bottle so you have to use your own fine brush to apply. It hasn't changed my eye colour (blue). I tried Revitalash which also worked really well but that did irritate my eyes a little and gave me a very fine blue/red line in my lash line. I stopped using it as soon as I noticed and it did finally disappear.

I think Lassi is sold on ebay from India if I remember correctly, but it may change the colour of your iris

That sounds VERY risky! You could be putting anything around the eyes a definite NO No ( not suggesting anyone here would be that foolish!) I used Revitalash with some results but returned the last lot I bought as I read in the leaflet that it should not be used after Cataract surgery so that was me out.I would rather have mediocre lashes than put anything I was not sure about near my eyes.

Latest posts

Back