Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 23/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This has my name on it..literally!

Not sure I'll buy it...I have more bags than sense already!

Lulu Guinness Jude Large Triple Compartment Tote Bag
Item Number: 178930
QVC Price £342.00
Todays Special Value Price £259.98
P&P £6.95

This gorgeous tote bag from Lulu Guinness is crafted from grainy leather and features a large triple compartment design, yellow gold-tone hardware and reversible coloured handles. Currently only available at QVC, this tote bag is the perfect functional accessory, beautifully complementing your outfit while organising all of your essentials.
Wear it your way - the adjustable handles on this tote bag means that you can customise it in a way to suit you. The handles can be shortened for a grab bag style or lengthened to fashion a shoulder bag, and the contrasting reverse means that you can easily add a striking flash of colour to your outfit.

Versatile style - The chic and spacious design of this tote bag lends itself to being used for many occasions. Not only is it a great everyday handbag, it would be ideal as hand luggage and would also look elegant when used on an evening out, so you'll definitely find yourself reaching for this beautiful bag over and over again.

The choice is yours - available in four great colours, there is certainly a design to suit your style. Opt for more neutral tones with either Black or Clay, or add bold, classic colour to your repertoire with Red or Navy.

Zip fastened central compartment
Inner pockets: 1 x slip
Outer: leather, inner: cotton
Bag (h x w x d): 44cm x 14cm x 30cm (17.3" x 5.5" x 11.8")
Handle drop: 23cm (9.1")

Colour options:

Clay
Black
Navy
Red

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178930

Nice looking bag, like the colour contrasts, not keen on grainy leather, fair saving when compared with full-priced LG bags, relieved they didn't thrown on a cross-body strap as well, but I like the shoulder/grab bag adjust-ability. It reminds me of the "Wanda" - I have a couple of that shape.

I'm relieved to say I'm not going for this; I even resisted the last LG sale as well (mind you I have lots of bags and regularly swap bags).

Aside from the usual points LG bags throw up: made for Q exclusives, high prices etc is anyone tempted?

I have been tempted by LG twice in the past & ordered but when they arrived although very nice I thought vastly overpriced.They were returned at some expense so I will not be interested.Seems to a popular brand on QVC & many of you love them, happy shopping!

I love LG bags but I only ever buy them vastly reduced from LG sale. This is a huge price for a fairly ordinary looking bag, would expect something really different/special for that money. They are very good quality though.

CC

I`m not into LG bags though I do have one i bought several years ago but I know a lot of people love them. Cheshire Oaks have an LG store and you can find some real bargains. The bag in the photo below has an RRP of £295 but is £170 there and another 20% discount for their promotion so it`s down to around £140. I know some people rely on EP so they can afford to buy an LG bag but when you can buy them elsewhere at half of QVC prices then i think I`d rather just bide my time and save up. As someone above mentioned the LG sale is an ideal place.
lg bag.jpg

I've never paid full-price for my bags, from "designer" to chain store; there's a huge mark up and sufficient people buying at the rrp to subsidise my purchases.

:mysmilie_50:

I've never paid full-price for my bags, from "designer" to chain store; there's a huge mark up and sufficient people buying at the rrp to subsidise my purchases.

:mysmilie_50:

Ditto. I am not going for the TSV but if it pops up in a future LG sale (likely under £150 - my last purchase was £295 at QVC but I got it for under £100), I’ll be very tempted as it’s very much my size and style. There is no “Jude” on the LG website but I am pretty sure QVC specials turn up in the sales there.

There have been a couple of QVC exclusives turn up in the LG sale; anyone remember a laser cut-out bag where the cut-outs resembled underpants? 😜 I very nearly bought one when it dropped to around £60, but couldn't get beyond that cut-out shape! (And really didn't need another bag).

:mysmilie_17: Anyone see those Christmas lights last year (Walsall I think it was) that looked like pants hanging on a washing line.

I actually quite like that bag!

CC

:mysmilie_17: Anyone see those Christmas lights last year (Walsall I think it was) that looked like pants hanging on a washing line.

I actually quite like that bag!

CC

I have that bag, lol! and like it a lot, its worn really well and I use it a lot, I got it cheap on Ebay and wish I had bought another in a different colour

Latest posts

Back