Frankie's blooper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twilight

Registered Shopper
I watched the last few minutes of a Mid Season Sale show on Style with Claire Sutton & Frankie, former model who is now a stylist. She was wearing a Ronni Nicole dress & started talking about the colours & patterns on it saying that it reminded her of a painting by Rolf Harris, in fact she said his name twice before Claire managed to steer the conversation in a more general direction. Oops :mysmilie_17:

Me and sis were gutted some years back when we missed him by 2 minutes at a meet and greet at an art gallery. Well we are not gutted now!

When I’ve watched her she was absolutely hopeless. I’m not saying I could do it but the fundamental thing is that you can talk sense about what you are presenting and trying to sell. The number of times she was repeating the same words like this blue floral print, blue floral print, it’s a nice blue floral print, you can wear a floral print and there’s so much about this item I don’t know what to say, as she continues to stroke the items.
Goodness knows who thinks they badly need someone to present items that can’t really say anything about them.

Latest posts

Back