Lab Beauty Tools TSV 24/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the girls mother must rent out their rooms a couple evenings per month :mysmilie_17:

I posted earlier today on the previous TSV thread - it scored mostly 1 star reviews so far

I posted earlier today on the previous TSV thread - it scored mostly 1 star reviews so far

Most of ther "inventions" get poor reviews, so goodness knows why they keep getting invited back. They should take time out so that they can improve a couple of the items that have "bombed," so they do actually work for 99% of the purchasers, and bin the rest of their gizmos (in my opinion.)

QVC must be knee deep in LAB returns.

I simply cannot see why they are plugging these products so much, unless they sell well as an impulse buy and people do not bother to return.I fell for the hype but quickly returned and just with those costs it was an expensive mistake.Few of the past gadgets are on the website so none of the dire reviews.Are the QVC outlet shops still going? If so they will be filled to the rafters with LaB gadgets going for a song.

Just seen the reviews on the other post from Marina.Dire is not a strong enough description!QVC need to send these 2 girls back to the Lab.

Their items don't work and I'm around £150 poorer to prove it. Maybe the company has an influence on QVC? Shareholders? Speculation?
CC

Just this morning I called the Q to state one of their tools had stopped working ... tried new battery - zilch.

I am being sent a pre-paid label jobby for return and refund and will ask for the postage as well.

I agree there must be a lot of returns lurking around the Q.

Not been for ages but does anyone know if they are being flogged at the outlets for a fiver?

Dear God ! they'll be offering DIY boob jobs as a tsv next ! Perhaps this company is an offshoot of JML who tend to offer new gadgets frequently for the gullible market.

I won't be buying it but I will be very interested to see the befores and afters. It will be the same machine as the one I bought except it's just a different shape and I didn't get that ear bandage.

CC

LOADS of these around on Amazon/Ebay that look to be exactly the same design (as was the case with their toothbrushes) - probably all the same made in China

Chin hammocks? :mysmilie_17: I suspect these ladies might be having a laugh (all the way to the bank) at their customers' expense.

CC

We will be seeing more miraculous results on air but the reviews don’t seem to follow through.The chin mask sling thing is nearly £35 with P&p for 5 which I presume you would have to keep buying? No wonder they are so frequently on Q they must be making a fortune.Enjoy it while it lasts as the light will dawn on the effectiveness (not) of these devices sooner or later.

There are simple exercises you can do to firm up the neck which cost nothing. Add a serum or a good neck cream and bingo ..... a pleasing result.

They will probably choose models with no neck issues at all to start with, to get their "amazing" results. I'm going to watch the 9:00pm launch because I fancy a laugh.

(But rest assured that I won't be lining their pockets by buying it.)

LAB Jawline Definer LED Anti-Ageing System with 2 x Chin Hammocks
Item Number: 402586
QVC Price £149.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.00
P&P £4.95

The USB rechargeable Jawline Definer LED Anti-Ageing System from LAB has been shaped and designed to target visible signs of ageing on your face, neck, jawline and jowl area, and features a combination of technologies including micro-current, galvanic, massage, LED light therapy and thermal therapy to help address and enhance the look of your complexion. Start your journey to a more youthful, toned look and work to reclaim your confidence with this fantastic innovation from the LAB experts.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the Jawline Definer with two chin hammocks individually directly from LAB you’d pay £210, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £89, plus P&P, you’re saving an incredible £119.55.

Your targeted tool - if you are serious about your beauty routine, this fantastic tool is a great way to discover new technologies that you can slot into your everyday regime. All working to help lift and brighten the appearance of your skin, you can use it whenever suits you - in the morning, getting ready for bed or even when watching TV!

Super-charged skincare - in this collection you'll find two single-use chin hammock masks, which are enriched with a serum containing collagen and hyaluronic acid. These silky treatments can be used in conjunction with your Jawline Definer tool to help promote a smoother and more sculpted look.

Discover the technologies:

Micro-current - works to help lift and firm
Galvanic current - helps to increase the absorption of serums and creams, and promote a more hydrated look
Blue LED - perfect for using on your T-zone
Red LED - addresses visible ageing indicators, such as fine lines and wrinkles
Green LED - can be used all over the face for a radiant glow

What's in the box?

1 x Jawline Definer tool
1 x USB power supply
1 x cleaning cloth
2 x chin hammocks - can be used once only. Infused with hyaluronic acid and collagen

Let's get started:

Press and hold on/off button to turn on
Select mode with blue, green or red light by pressing the on/off button to move between the modes
Keep hand in contact with the silver conduction strip
When the head of the device is in contact with the skin the device will vibrate
Apply any skincare product that contains aqua - this can be a cream or serum

Select the mode:

Blue LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current to help lift, tone and firm the appearance of the skin
Green LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current and thermal therapy for radiance, even-looking skin tone and to help lift, tone and firm the look of facial contours
Red LED light with massage, micro-current, galvanic current and thermal therapy to help reduce appearance of wrinkles, increase elasticity and firmness and lift, tone and firm

How to use:

Use steady upward motions on neck, working from base upwards, and then on face to lift
Each motion should take approximately 5 seconds
Repeat each motion 5 times, always ensure the skin is lubricated with skincare product
Use for approximately 4 minutes on the neck and jowl, and 4 minutes on the face
You can also use over the top of the chin hammock masks
To use the chin hammock, open the sachet, and take out the chin hammock
Remove the white paper backing, place the holes over each ear so that the hammock is underneath the jaw
Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes

Technical specifications:

Power source: battery (USB-rechargeable)
Charge time: two hours
Device (h x w x d): 12cm x 10cm x 6.5cm (4.7" x 3.9" x 2.6")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402586

Whats betting their next "innovation" is currently being manufactured and packaged in readiness for their next TSV in when ? November ? just in time for the Christmas marketing !!!!!

Latest posts

Back