Lab Beauty Tools TSV 24/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whats betting their next "innovation" is currently being manufactured and packaged in readiness for their next TSV in when ? November ? just in time for the Christmas marketing !!!!!

They churn out a TSV every couple of months so you're spot on - may even keep the pattern going & be at the end of October.

I'm seeing this but I'm not believing it. Nor am I believing how horribly cheap and nasty that pink half mast trouser suit is on the guest. How are these models going from saggy neck to giraffe?

Interestingly they have Pireo on as a model who doesn't have the smoothest of necks, but they haven't shown a before and after of her.

CC

Last edited:
I have created my own before & after! Slouch so neck looks saggy then tense muscles, stretch neck Giraffe like which can be held for a short time & we have lift.

I can feel myself getting sucked in on this. Please talk me out of it. The "results" do look a bit miraculous but I need to see a before and after from Pireo before I part with any cash - not that I'm going to.

CC

I'm seeing this but I'm not believing it. Nor am I believing how horribly cheap and nasty that pink half mast trouser suit is on the guest. How are these models going from saggy neck to giraffe?

Interestingly they have Pireo on as a model who doesn't have the smoothest of necks, but they haven't shown a before and after of her.

CC

These products won't work on everyone,I expect.

One of the lab sisters always says neck lace as 2 separate words. Irritating.

I can feel myself getting sucked in on this. Please talk me out of it. The "results" do look a bit miraculous but I need to see a before and after from Pireo before I part with any cash - not that I'm going to.

CC

You don't need this CC. It's just going to add to the trash mountain that's harming the planet & it won't work, because let's be honest very few of their gadgets do. There are loads of exercises you can do to tone your throat area, this one's my current favourite - I do it in the bathroom, with the door locked, as both my Mr T & our kitty are easily spooked.

The Yawn

The yawn exercise helps to eliminate wrinkles, tighten flabby neck skin, reduce sagging jowls as well as erase drooping around the nose and mouth areas.
Open your mouth wide as if yawning. :yawn: Slowly close your mouth counting to 20 but do not allow your upper and lower teeth to close. Repeat 3 times.

I need to get out the previous gadget and give it another go. I've still got all the masks etc and it lights up, just like this new one. The one I bought was about £150 (fool) so I really should give it some use. It's a lovely morning here so I will spend it in the garden instead of hanging around the telly.

CC

CC f you do give in remember your 30 day MBG (think Chuntley!) if you don’t see any improvement and if you do don’t let us know as we will have missed out! Good luck.

P.S I am trying Twilight’s yawn.

I too am trying to prefect ‘Twilights Yawn’
Please excuse me I won’t do a before pic. :mysmilie_505:it’s breakfast time :puke:

I'll have another look later. It's on EP and the box doesn't look too huge to send back. I just can't believe it does what they're saying but the alleged results are quite impressive. Back to pruning the raspberries.

CC

I don`t think the after photos are a sign of improvement. I think its the opposite way around, ie. they make the before photos look deliberately bad so the after photos look like the gizmo has worked a miracle. They do this with hair products too, they make people`s hair look scraggy and unkempt in the before pics when we all know none of the models would allow their hair to be so. Scrunch up your neck, sit down, chin towards your chest, take a pic and then take another pic when you lift your neck and look forwards, it`ll look like there`s been a ****** miracle too !

CC

No CC!!! Hold firm. I watched about two minutes of this just now on the iPad and switched off when they showed one model and claimed the improvement was after one use. Rubbish!

Very interestingly (to me anyway!) I dug out the instruction booklet for the Pro Lift and had a look at how to use it and what the lights are for and which treatment. More or less exactly the same as this neck gadget but the new one is a different shape and you get the hammocks. You got lots of different mask things with the Pro Lift which I still have so I will dust it off and try it again.

I did see a before and after of Pireo and there wasn't really any difference at all. She was the acid test. Money saved.

CC

HONESTLY ? If these products were any good at all, wouldn't all the beauty editors in the press be raving about them, and giving them headline space in their columns ?

Well, I read a lot of magazines, as well as a couple of tabloids a day, and I have NEVER seen any of LAB's products given the time of day.

They're a couple of get rich quick merchants.

It seems to have an amazing effect on the eyebrows, considering it's for the chin and jaw. Look at the "before and after" in the demo - her eyebrows are trying to get up over the back of her head:

Screenshot 2019-08-24 at 13.41.57.jpg

Anyway, it looks like something you would find in Ann Summers (apparently).

It seems to have sold out???? Bum. I fancied a watch & may have been sucked in. CC is right about the lights being the same as previous gadgets though - my thoughts before she mentioned this. Hey ho twiddle dee deee

It seems to have an amazing effect on the eyebrows, considering it's for the chin and jaw. Look at the "before and after" in the demo - her eyebrows are trying to get up over the back of her head:

View attachment 17702

Anyway, it looks like something you would find in Ann Summers (apparently).

Poor soul, I hope she was paid well for these photos.

Poor soul, I hope she was paid well for these photos.

Well at least she got the dark circles under her eyes cleared in the process! That was the first thing I noticed when I saw these pictures on the website, lol.

Latest posts

Back