Lab Beauty Tools TSV 24/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They think we are gullible fools with these never ending Lab gadgets.......although some people obviously are if it's sold out.

I can feel myself getting sucked in on this. Please talk me out of it. The "results" do look a bit miraculous but I need to see a before and after from Pireo before I part with any cash - not that I'm going to.

CC

Pireo was on a show this morning and her neck looked no different after using the gadget yesterday evening (if that helps :wink: )

And a lot of the befores and afters were photographed slightly differently (in my opinion) because in some cases they had lifted their heads up slightly which will get rid of lines.

Do I sound sceptical ..... Yes :wink: although I may well be wrong and it really IS a revolutionary product.

And I noticed on the 'after' shot there was a direct light on the face - which makes detecting lines harder to see.

As for the gel face masks, I have a monthly CACI which includes a face mask, which does help with hydration. BUT home beauty units are never as strong or as effective as salon ones, because you have to be professionally trained to use them. Years ago I did invest in one of the first facial muscle boosting kits from QVC and cost me over hundred pounds - its still in its box somewhere, but for over a decade now I have had CACI and I've no intention of giving it up. The difference in my face and skin tone is like nothing I would get at home by using a home kit.

We await the reviews on this latest offering from Lab, the most stars of any product on the Q website is 3/5.

I've just watched the 11am show that I recorded.

Pireo's "before" has her clearly pulling her jaw in and down while during the show, her head was up and chin out. I know she's a model and has to show products at their best but it's disappointing to see her helping them out by doing this (so well).

I'm shocked that so many people have bought it - and I'm usually Ms Gullible. All the before/after stills have either different angles or the difference in the skin can be achieved with a smoothing primer. I just used Mally's pink compact stuff on my neck to prove to myself I don't need it. I even stopped the recording when they had a before/after shot of one woman and had OH put a ruler against the telly as I was convinced the woman in the shot had pulled her chin up/down (and she had).

Chloe's shouting that they should have charged double and that it's great value at £200. That alone was enough to make me put my credit card away!

It seems to have an amazing effect on the eyebrows, considering it's for the chin and jaw. Look at the "before and after" in the demo - her eyebrows are trying to get up over the back of her head:

View attachment 17702

Anyway, it looks like something you would find in Ann Summers (apparently).

This was one of the before/afters I was :giggle: at. The woman is obviously trying her best to lift her whole face up. Either that or she's just about to give birth to the huge turd baby she'd been hanging onto for the last few weeks.

Her facial skin alone looks like a demo of one of the primers they sell.

I'm with whoever here (sorry, I can't remember and I'm too tired to go back) said it was destined for landfill.

These before and after shots for whatever product are a con IMO.If I pull myself up, suck in the tum I can look lbs. thinner(now why don’t I do that all the time?) same doing the giraffe neck.That body skin smoothing devise they had on a while ago where in the studio wrinkles melted away was panned in the reviews.Surely there is an organisation that has to verify these claims?

One review on the chin thing giving it 3 stars but it was the comment along the lines of ‘this item is available from China for a lot less money, and the interesting bit ‘ these girls are just copying them’! How did that get through the Review moderation? Is that not a bit dangerous to suggest?!

Latest posts

Back